12

Draco decided to take his mother's advice and try to date while Harry was sleeping.  So that morning he had walked up to Gregory Goyle and said,

          'Goyle, you and me. Date tonight, my place. Eight thirty.'

          Greg of course had been confused but did agree to go over. That night, Draco got Harry to bed on time, read him a bedtime story, waited for him to fall asleep and then prepared for his date.

When there was a knock on the portrait, he opened it.

          "Hello Greg." He grinned. Goyle was dressed in nice robes and he was holding a bottle of red wine.

          "Hi Draco." Goyle grinned. "This is for you." He handed him the bottle of wine and walked in. "I know that it's not your usual taste but it was sort of last minute."

          "I totally understand, make yourself comfortable. Dinner is almost ready." He told him and Greg grinned.

          "Okay." He sat on the couch as Draco walked back into the kitchen preparing the rest of the lasagna.  He had decorated the table very nicely and even lit candles to set the atmosphere. He placed a piece of lasagna on each plate along with setting a salad and then called Goyle in. He had poured the wine for each of them and sat as Greg joined him.

          "Thank you for the wine Greg, you didn't have to." Draco spoke gently.

          "Ah yes I did, you invited me over. It's a very nice place you have but um where's Potter?" Greg inquired awkwardly.

          "He's sleeping in his room." Draco informed him. He took a bite of his food and then grinned. "Thank you for coming."

          "Thank you for having me." An awkward silence filled the room so Draco took a sip of his wine.  He swallowed and then began again,

"Um so how's your term so far? We haven't really talked that much."

          "Yeah, you're busy I get it." Greg told him. "Term is fine, even better now that Weasley is gone."

          "Yeah the blood traitor deserved it. The mudblood should be next. The glares she

gives Harry and I are repulsive."  He scoffed and Greg smirked.

          "Crabbe and I could take care of it for you... you know, like old times."

          "No it's fine, she isn't worth our time." Draco explained and Goyle's smirk turned into

a smile.

          "I've missed you Draco."  Goyle spoke honestly.  Draco raised his glass encouraging

Greg to do the same. They clinked the glasses and Draco grinned.

          "I missed you too Greg." He told him honestly.

          It wasn't long after dinner that they were in Draco's room having sex. Draco couldn't

care less about be held or having a relationship with Greg, he didn't like him all that much,

he just needed relief. And he got his relief before he curled up with Greg and fell asleep.

          The next morning was awkward because Harry was awake and he was upset that Draco didn't invite him to his 'sleepover'. But Draco told him that it was an adult sleepover so he got over it quickly. Draco rushed Greg out of the chambers and then fed Harry some breakfast.

          "Are we gonna see Nevy and Blaise today?" Harry asked as Draco placed some pancakes on his plate.

          "Do you want to?" Draco inquired sitting with Harry. He winced a bit but it was unnoticed by Harry. He cut Harry's pancakes as Harry spoke,