8

The month of November passed very boringly except for the fact Harry grew a few inches allowing him to be in the 80th percentile of the growth chart. Another thing was, Harry was still having trouble leaving Draco. He would be okay with staying with someone if Draco needed to use the loo or needed to shower, other than that, he was afraid of Draco leaving.

          Draco didn't mind that much for he got a fuzzy feeling in heart that Harry only wanted him.

          Weasley also tried to harm Harry again at the end of the month even after being advised by Snape to stay away. He was expelled from school and that was the last time someone bothered Harry

"Are you excited to be going to my house for Christmas Harry?" Draco asked. They were on the Hogwarts Express to go home.

"I am." Harry nodded his head. He was sitting next to Draco, almost on his lap, as Blaise sat across from them with Neville. "I'm gonna meet youw mummy and daddy?" He asked and Draco ran his fingers through Harry's hair.

"Yes you are. They are... excited to meet you." Draco chose his words wisely.

"Will dey like me?" Harry asked and Draco swallowed hard.

"I'm sure they will." Draco pressed a kiss on Harry's head.

"Dwaco no go?" He asked and Draco sighed.

"No I won't leave you by yourself." Draco promised. "You're gonna meet a lot of my parents' friends too. Some are going to want to talk to you but I will be there with you all the time."

"Okay."

"Is this a good idea?" Neville chimed in. "Maybe you two should just come over to my house?"

"Longbottom it'll be fine, I promise. Do you remember what we talked about?" Draco asked and Neville nodded. "Okay so there is nothing to worry about."     

"Besides babe, The Dark Lord means no harm." Blaise tried. "It was members of the light that attacked your family, they were seeing it for what it really was and the light didn't like that, they wanted to keep them quiet."  Blaise explained and Neville was quiet for a bit before excusing himself.

"Blaise-"

"He had to know." Blaise cut Draco off. "I know he's upset but he had to know."

"Nevy is upset?" Harry questioned. Neville noticed Harry had a lot of difficulty saying his name so he gave him permission to call him Nevy.

          "Just a bit Harry, you should cheer him up when he comes back, okay?" Draco asked and Harry looked at Draco with curious eyes before nodding.

          It wasn't long before he came back and he gave a sad smile to the other three. Harry slid off his seat and climbed onto Neville's lap after he sat down.

          "Don' be sad Nevy." Harry placed his head on Neville's chest. Neville just wrapped his arms around Harry and squeezed him tightly.

          "It's quite hard to be upset when you're around Harry." Neville said and Harry grinned wrapping his arms around Neville's neck.  He squeezed hard before pulling away and pressing a kiss on Neville's cheek before going back over to Draco.

          "Dwaco?" He whispered shyly.

          "Yes Harry, what's wrong?"

          "I have to potty." He told him and Draco nodded.

          "Okay, let's go." He got up from his seat and picked Harry up before bringing him out of the compartment. He brought Harry to the toilets and allowed him to do his business.  He lifted Harry up to wash his hands.