20

"So we've planned to attack this Friday. Severus has alerted Dumbledore as far as I know so you will be notified by someone to help fight." Tom told Harry who bit his lip. Tom frowned at the worried look on his new son's face. "Why are you worrying?"

"Lupin would be there?" He asked and Tom sighed.

"There is a chance. All you need to do is act as if you know nothing. I am sure that there is still a little bit of Slytherin in you regardless of Draco telling me you should be a Ravenclaw." Tom smirked as Harry smiled.

"Okay I can do that."

"And Severus will be there to watch over you and Draco. I have already asked him to and he does not mind." Tom expressed. "We're ready to fight Harry. If you don't want to, I shall have you brought to safety. If you want to fight, I'll respect that too." He told him and Harry chewed on his lip. He thought about it for a bit, he knew Draco would not want to fight because he was incredibly sensitive and he feels bad about even killing bugs. So him fighting people was out of the question.

"I think I'll start off there but I don't want to fight." He admitted. "And I know Draco would not want to fight."

"Okay we can arrange that then. We can use you as the diversion and then have someone escort you and Draco out of there."

"What about Neville and Blaise?"

"They can leave too if they wish." Riddle told Harry and then smiled. "Don't worry Harry, we'll be okay."

"You won't die, right?" Harry blurted and Tom shook his head.

"I will not and if I do, you will inherit all of this."

"It's not that. I just got you as a father and I don't want to lose that." Harry confessed and old moldy voldy's heart swelled.

"Then you have my word, I will not die." He said and Harry smiled.

"Good then." Harry chuckled and then cleared his throat. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Who was the one who attacked Neville's parents?" He asked and Riddle frowned sighing slightly.

"It was a member of the light." He paused. "It was Peter Pettigrew, he was supposed to be on our side but the little rat he is, he worked for the Light." He explained. "He was the one who told Remus where you all were."

"Well I will be sure to tell Neville and have him handle it the way he would like." Harry said and Tom nodded.

"Very well." He nodded. "Are you all packed?"

"Sure am." Harry grinned. "I should get going."

"The Malfoy's are taking you?"

"Yes, I'm gonna floo there and then we'll apparate there. So I'll see you soon?" Harry questioned and Tom grinned.

"Yes, I will see you this Friday. I'll owl you the plans."

"Perfect, thank you." Harry got up and nodded at his new father before exiting his office. He walked to his room and grabbed his trunk before going towards the fireplace he had in his room. He walked in, called out the Malfoy Manor, and then landed in their foyer.

"There you are, I was beginning to worry." Harry looked at his boyfriend who was wearing a smile on his face. Harry grinned and embraced his boyfriend.