13

Four days before Harry was supposed to be aged to ten, he woke up from the most brutal nightmare he's ever encountered. He was so spooked that it even scared Draco because the poor eight year old projectile vomited all over the place from being scared. He also wet the bed and wouldn't even talk about it.

          He just trembled and cried for a good two hours. Eventually he did calm down but still refused to talk about it. However Draco got it out of him after the morning passed. Harry was incredibly sleepy but was afraid to sleep and that's when he told Draco. He told Draco that he dreamt of a really fat man hurting Harry in his private area and his bum.

          That made Draco still. Harry was obviously reliving what his uncle had done to him because like Potter had said, it started at eight years old. However he wasn't supposed to remember.

          "It could just be his subconscious, it was very traumatic." Severus exclaimed when Draco went to him. Draco dismissed that statement because Harry hadn't relived the abuse and that started at four. Severus went on to say that Harry's mind was just coping. Draco thought that was ridiculous.

          "Should we skip ten and just age him to fourteen then? Maybe he'll relive the triwizard tournament and how Diggory died." He spat.

          "Draco, I just think the rapes were so traumatic that he remembered it even when you've given him such a good life. By the age of fourteen, he was used to the abuse and rapes that nothing fazed him. Plus the Weasley's played a big part in making him happy. However I do believe aging him to fourteen is best. He was already in Hogwarts, who knows what he endured at ten years old, so I think it'll be most comfortable."

          "So fourteen. We can keep him like that for two months to keep it on track."

          "That'll work." Severus nodded. "Very well, I'll be there tomorrow to age him. Just get him prepared. Eight to fourteen will bring on a lot of hormones due to him skipping the age of puberty. I believe it was thirteen according to Promfrey's records."        

          "Okay." Draco agreed. "See you tomorrow." 

          Draco made his way back to the chambers and the minute he stepped in, he was attacked by a mop of black hair.

          "Draco! I thought you left me." Harry sobbed so Draco ran his hand through his hair and looked up to Blaise.

          "He woke up about ten minutes ago and started crying when he didn't see you." Blaise explained.

          "Harry, did you have the nightmare again?" Draco asked and Harry nodded.

          "H-he hurts me Draco. I don't like the dream, make it stop. Please make it stop." He cried and Draco's heart nearly split in two. The normally bubbly and excited boy was now sobbing from despair.

          "Shh." Draco squatted so he was eye level with Harry. "I wish I can make it stop sweet boy but for now all I can do is cuddle with you until you've calmed down." Draco pulled Harry into a hug. "Professor Snape is gonna stop by tomorrow and you know how when he comes over, you always get older?" He felt Harry swallow hard.

          "Yeah."

          "Well we're gonna make grow to age fourteen." He told him and Harry pulled back in horror.

          "Fourteen?"

          "Yeah we think the nightmares have to do with your age. But don't worry, I'll always, always, always be here for you no matter your age." Draco told him. "You're my little buddy and I love you." Draco kissed Harry on the head and Harry nuzzled his face into Draco's neck letting a few more tears fall freely.