Choose Your Fate

Title from Escape The Fate

i hope i'm not too late to post this? lol

and since my laptop is going crazy, i did this at work, lol!!!!!

so there, enjoy!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frank's POV

I look out the window looking back to the past months since the deaths of the shifters had began. True, since the death of the three ones she knew she had not spoken and my son didn't like it.

he had been bringing one doctor after another to check on her, but even with the silent treatment she seemed to have had him wrapped around her little fingers.

I'm not saying that I hate it, cause i have seen the change in Rham, he was barely giving me a hard time about anything else that has to do with hunters, only when it came to her.

financially he had the control and i had to give in to his demands, such Serenity is not to be touched or man handled by anyone, even by me- especially me.

i snickered remembering how he stormed into my office when he arrived finding out about me abducting another girl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"... make sure she doesn't escape, keep a silver on her always and-"

the door burst open and Rham stormed in still with his coat.

"What the hell dad?!" he screamed, "Another one? Seriously?"

i sighed and signal for my men to leave us be. "What is it now, Rhamseey?"

"Another girl dad? Seriously?" he repeated.

"Ah," i grinned as i grab myself a drink at the corner of my room, "so you have heard..."

"A little bit too late apparently," he shouted roughly removing his coat.

i raised a brow, too late?

hands on his waist glaring at me, "I've seen her state! Its a surprise that she's still breathing!" he snapped, "I thought you were stopping?!"

"I was, until they attacked us."

"They attacked us cause you had, yet again, attacked them." he shouted, emphasizing on again, "Just let it go dad, i told you, they did nothing-"

"They caused your mother's death!"

"You shot at her!" he snapped.

"I wouldn't have if I didn't thought that you weren't in danger." i snapped, "He was close enough to slash your throat!"

"He had a chance to do so when he found me," he says "but he didn't, he just wanted to help me and brought me back to camp. if you would have just listened then none of this would have happened, mom would still be here and-"

"Shut up!" i snapped. "I will not be blamed for her death, never."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*end.of.flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

it was a lie, of course. somewhere deep inside of me, i knew that i was at fault. i didn't even know what came into my mind during that night. maybe it was because my dad was breathing down on me again about not accepting his offer to be his heir, back then i thought he was going crazy.

don't get me wrong, i knew were, vamps and the likes are real. i've seen my fair share of fiction in my life. but i didn't want anything to do with it. it had ruin my childhood and i wouldn't want that to happen to Rham.