A Flip Of A Page

Again, I need your help with the title... so bring it on before I post the next chappie, alrightie?

Grrrrrrreat! :)

Enjoy!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FRANK's POV

I have been waiting for the day that Rham joins the hunters.

Ok, so maybe he didn't say that he was going to join us, but still. Seeing the anger and want to kill one of those freaking dogs of nature was good enough for me.

And for him to demand one of the big dogs' head too, that is probably one of the proudest moment of my life.

But then again, was it worth it?

I am very sure that I will lose a lot of man to give him what he want, but then again, if I fail to do so, we might as well kiss victory of the shifters good bye. I can't have that.

It was enough that I was seen by my only son as a bad guy, and to fail him for the only thing he ask from me after all these years?

I can't fail him.

A week had already pass since I had Serenity's mate watched very closely. As expected he was well guarded, never leaving the side of the King or the any of the big dogs in fact.

He was also always inside the safety of his house. I can't afford another massive attack like I had that night when we killed the King and Queen and abducted Serenity.

Serenity.

She was a constant head ache no matter where she was.

She was the epitome of hope and life of her kind, and even after abducting her, she causes me problems with my son.

And now it would be harder to get rid of her.

"I told you he liked her." Harry said.

"I know." I said as i take another swig of whisky. "Do you have any news?"

Harry shook his head and tossed a brown envelope that consists of new photos.

"They haven't left the house for weeks, not since they discovered Serenity's last kill."

"We could have went through with the plan if it wasn't for this crazy demand of that son of yours."

"I know," I rolled my eyes and set the glass down on the table, "but think about it, after this, we have unlimited access and support from him."

"Don't be delusional Frank." Harry said, "He never said that."

"Well, he didn't say that he'll be pulling it away either." I pointed out, "And I like to think of the best of my son, besides," i smirked and faced them, "He'd do anything to keep her beloved princess with him, wouldn't he?"

"He'd take her away from here, and we'd never be able to use her again-"

"At least we weaken the shifters, that's our goal right now." I pointed out.

"Why don't we have her call him and we'd even kill him in front of her?" Harry asked.

"We can't." I said, "Or she'll never forgive us or Rham, he wouldn't be happy with that."

Harry shrugged, "Again, this is frustrating."

"We'll make it work." I said.

We'll make it work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What's taking so long?" Rham snapped as we wait for Serenity at the dining hall.

"Be patient Rham," i sighed, "I've already started it."

"Again, I don't see what's taking so long."

"Rham, again, your targeting a bid fish." I said for the umph time since he asked for this. "Be patient."

"I can no longer be patient." he sneered glancing over his shoulder making sure she wasn't near. "Once he's dead I will take her away from her, making it look like that I help her to escape."

i raised a brow, "You'd be weakening us by doing that."

He smirked and sat back, "I dare to disagree." he says, "Its here pheromone that attracts them. I think I can provide you that after I take her as mine."

i smiled and nodded, sitting back.

"Very smart..." I approved, "that will attract more shifter then."

"Though, there is a little hole in this plan of ours." he said.

"And that is?" I raised a brow.

"Make sure that the king never bears a female child." he said. "According to SErenity, all the chosen Daughter of the Moon are taken from the royal family, thus her being a princess. Once a princess is born under her brother, her powers as a deity will be gone."

I nodded, "Very interesting."

"But I doubt that they'll be bringing a new deity after all these mess." Rham sat back as well, "But then again, we don't know how these dogs thinks."

I nodded, relishing the moment that I hear the pure hate toward the shifters from Rham.

"Slap off that smirk of yours father." Rham broke into my thoughts, "I'm not siding with anyone, I'm just taking what I think is rightfuly mine."

"And how is she rightfully yours exactly?" I probed.

It as his turn to smirk now and raised his whisky, "She's still alive isn't she?"

i chuckled and nodded. "Anyway, have you apologized to her?"

"I tried," he sighed, "you know how stubborn she is."

I nodded, "I think I know how to help you with that."

I glanced at the guard who gave me a nod, a silent message saying that she was here.

"She's here." i whispered and Rham sat up, masking himself with hate of being where he is.

I looked up and saw her walk into the room as if she owned it, chin up and radiating with pride.

"How are you princess?" i smiled at her.

"Been better." she says setting the table napkin on her lap.

"Well, I hope I can change that." I said.

She leans forward resting her elbows on the table, "And how do you suggest we do that?"

I smiled, "Well, I was thinking, Rham's birthday is just around the corner, and it has been years since we had celebrated it." I pointed out, Serenity raised a brow. "Well, since he's home, and you're probably already bored out of your mind, plus, your family and mate seems to be always getting caught up in parties, I think I'd like to throw a party for Rham."

She sat back, crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head.

"You obviously don't know me well." she said, "I don't like parties."

i glanced at Rham who sighed, "She doesn't like parties."

"A girl who doesn't like to party?"

"A princess who doesn't like to party." she then gave a light shiver, "I can just remember those disastrous moments where my father would introduce me from one alpha boy to another, urgh!"

i laughed, "Well, this would be different. You'd just be with the birthday boy the whole night and you wouldn't have to please or do anything you wouldn't like." she raised a brow, "You can go wearing jeans and a shirt for all I care."

"And what's the catch?"

I chuckled seeing how distrustful she is.

"Simple," I said, "Let us show you off to other hunters. Prove to them that we are the head of the hunters for a reason and they are in no position to question that ever."

"And if I disagree?"

I grinned, "You shouldn't worry your little head about punishment, princess." i picked up the glass of water and glanced at her before taking it up to my lips, "Let your mate worry about that."

Her eyes widened and quickly turned to a glare.

"Don't you dare come near him." she snapped, then she turned to Rham, "do you have anything to do with this?"

"What?"

"You do, don't you?" she stood up, her face turning red with anger that I was expecting her to turn wolf. She shook her head in disgust and threw her table napkin on her plate, "And you said you aren't like him."

With that she stormed out of the room.

"Follow her." i said in a whisper, "You need to make sure that she trusts you again. I'll take care of the rest."

Rham nodded and stood up, "Serenity, wait!"

After a few minutes after I make sure that they were already upstairs I called for one of the guard and had Harry called.

"What's up?" Harry strutted in and sat beside me.

"I need a shifter." I said.

He raised a brow, "Taking a page out of your son's book, I see."

"Not like that, idiot." I said, "I need to stage a fake escape plan for Rham and Serenity."

"What?" he snapped, "Are you crazy Frank?"

"We need this to work for Rham-"

"So you're playing matchmaker?" Harry snapped, "This is going too far Frank."

"And I'll go as far as I need to to hae my son back and on our side." I snapped. "Now get me a shifter!"

Harry stood up and shook his head, "I'll catch you one, but think about this over night. You have half a day to change your mind."

"Believe me Harry," I gave him a look, "I won't."

"Then at least tell me I can use the girl to call upon this actor for you."

My plan then turned to a whole new path.

"You go do that," I said, "it will be the beginning of the climax of our story."

"I just hope that you plan this well enough to get your desired ending." Harry says before stepping out of the dining room.

His words marked in my mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next day, I hear a commotion down stairs and Rham shouting at the hunters again.

I smiled. Ah, everything seems to be back to normal.

"You weren't suppose to take her out without telling me!" I heard Rham scream.

"Where are you taking him?!" I hear Serenity scream. "Let him go!"

"Shut up!" I hear Harry shout followed by a slap.

I shook my head and stepped out of the office, must you always push his buttons Harry? i thought

I stood by the stairs and watch Rham push Harry up the wall, hands in his collar. While Serenity was being helped by Gene, who was having a hard time since Serenity is struggling to get pass her and the guards to get to the wolf that was lying in the middle of the hall.

"What's all this commotion?" I say breaking into their own struggles and fights.

"Up tell us what's going on." Rham snapped letting Harry go and glare up at me.

"This would be a little enjoyment for your party son." I said, "And what better way to entertain hunters but to see a shifter be killed and butchered.

"No!" Serenity screamed, "Let him go!"

"You have nothing I have princess." I said, "Not even a dozen of dead shifters can stop me from doing this."

She then struggles and glanced at the shifter. then she glanced at Rham and closed her eyes.

"Fine!" she says.

"Fine what?" I raised a brow.

"i'll go to the party." she said. "Let him go!"

I laughed, "What made you think that you have a choice about that?" fresh tears ran down her face. "I told you, you don't have anything for me to do what you want." I glanced back at the guards that was holding down the half awake shifter, "Take him to the dungeon."

"Please..." Serenity pleaded again.

"Bring him food and clothes." I said, "Make him feel at home." I locked eyes with Serenity, "I want to make sure that his last days would be as heavenly as it can be."

"No!" she shouts again, this time Rham caught her and held her. "Please Rham, please stop this..."

"I... I..."

"Try and betray me Rham and you will regret the day you did." I said coldly at him, "The moment you side with her is the day you'd be signing your death sentenced."

I saw Rham turn pale as he held unto Serenity.

"Now take her to her room." I snapped at him and turned to leave for my office.

I hear Harry follow me and closed the door.

"That would have been nice if it was real." he says.

I shrugged and sat down.

"Who's the shifter?" I asked.

"No idea," Harry says as he pour himself a glass of drink from my alcohol cabinet. "Does it really matter? He's a shifter who caught her scent and we caught him." He snorted as he lift the glass up to his lip, "If it was me he should be dead by now."

"In due time Harry," I said, "In due time."

He nods, satisfied and drank up, but our small moment of peace was disrupted when my phone rings.

"Kale?" I answered, Harry raised a brow and walked up to the other side of my table.

His reaction is as expected. Kale was the hunter who was heading the spies of the shifter's royal family.

"They're on the move." he said.

"What?" I asked, "Do you know why?"

"No," he says quickly, "they've sent out their best men to check on their perimeters and half way outside Crescent Moon's land."

i frowned and turned to Harry, "Were you able to maim him quick enough before he can send a message to his pack?"

"He didn't even saw us coming," Harry said, "I had him shot and unconscious before he got near her."

"Where's the king?" I asked.

"They're all inside." Kale answered. "None of them had been out or anything, nothing to cause this alarm."

"How many?"

"I have no idea." he said. "Shifter had been coming and going the whole day and-"

"Pull back and clean your location, I don't want them to have any reason to believe that we know what they're doing."

"Got it.

I set down my phone and sat back.

Who is that shifter we caught...?

"I want to talk to that shifter once he wakes up," i said, "put a silver collar on him."

"Needled?" Harry asked.

"Preferably." I said.

He smirked, "Consider it done."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So... how was it?

COMMENT!!!

Sorry if i'm rushing, I'm still at work and its already 7 in the morning, urgh!!! i'm so sleepy but i just had to post this... so here you go! lol

hope to hear from you guys soon!!! :)

xoxo
Triszjhkha