Change The World

NOTE: The following chapters are full of closure and stuff... and more stuff...

title from Eric Clapton

Eric’s POV

Previously on Daughter of the Moon

“I will not have a mismatch of mates on my wedding day, Cole.” Serenity snapped.

I had a smirk on my face, not for Liam, but for Cole. He had it coming, being an ass to Liam and to my second lil sister, yeah… he deserved this.

“What does that suppose to mean?” Liam asked.

Serenity turned to him and gave him the most sarcastic and scary smile I’ve seen in her and, personally, I was thankful I wasn’t at the receiving end of that smile.

“That you will be Tasha’s escort on my wedding day.” She says sweetly

I knew that this took him by surprise, Serenity was never this seriously mean to him before, but knowing Liam he would retaliate. But looking at him right now, a speechless Liam, well I’m guessing he’s debating internally if he should or would.

If I were him, I wouldn’t. Cause Serenity would never change her mind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“That was pretty mean.” I said as we make our way outside to the garden.

“No it wasn’t.” she said carrying a pitcher of juice, while I was carrying a tray of bacon and pancakes, “I’m the bride, I get what I want.”

“You always get what you want, cherry blossom.” I pointed out.

“Right you are, fiancé.” She faced me and stopped both of us from walking. I smiled down at her hearing her call me that. “I even got the best alpha among all alphas.”

“Hey, that would be me.”

We both laughed as Siam and Anna make their way to the garden table outside the garden.  He stopped and gave Serenity a kiss on the forehead.

“Like I said, best of all alphas.” Serenity smiled up at him before he went on his way to the table.

“Make sure that that reaches the table.” Anna says to me, “I’m hungry.”

“Well, if you’d take this from me and let me carry my nephew I’m sure it will.” Serenity says as she bent over Ximm and rubbed the tip of her nose with his making him laugh and grab her face. He giggled and Siam took the pitcher and Anna handed her Ximm.

“Who’s the cute little boy…?” she cooed as she rubbed his nose over his stomach making Ximm laugh.

“I’d say I am but everyone knows that.” Aaron says behind us carrying more food.

Soon the others joined us bringing plates and plates of food.

We sat down talking and laughing enjoying the first day of peace that we have had since Serenity’s return.

“Wow, are we expecting a battalion?”

We turned around and saw Jean walking toward us with Kendra and Ken.

“Hey, c’mon join us.” Serenity says waving toward the available seats.

“You’re back early.” Jake says as Jean took the sit next to Aaron.