You Are My Hope

Title from SKILLET

This hasn't been edited- much... and i'm sorry if their are any mistakes in names or as such, believe it or not i was writing this in between sleep... as in i was literally waking up with my hands still posed over my laptop's key board and all that... so that's why it will be a bit of... uhm, all over the place...? lol

ANYWAY!!! I hope this is enough after the long wait, which i have to apologize for,

"Sorry for the long wait... Forgive me?"

Now without further a due…

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Daughter Of the Moon

Eric’s POV

This was the moment that I have been waiting for since the night Serenity was taken away. And it will take more than my alpha or the king’s command to make me come back.

It was the exact reason why I was putting a much needed space between me and the others.

I had no plans of going back empty handed.

Slow down Eric, you’ll be too tired when we get there. I hear Jake say.

No, I answered, I’ve waited too long for this. I need to know that she’s ok.

With that said I pushed harder and widen my gap from Jake and Aaron.

I ran passed trees and rocks like my life depended on it. The circus was no longer on the previous town that we went to, according to Aaron it moved to the next town the day after we came for a visit, good thing they were still within my pack’s territory. Then the news of Serenity’s escape came, I wanted so much to pick her up myself, but I can’t.

They needed to hide her first from other danger- at that time it was just the other alphas and the remaining hunters.

We never expected vampires.

And from the looks of it, these are the royalty of vampires too.

Quite frankly we don’t know what to expect, for me, I was there to get Serenity home, and if a vampire gets in my way, I will kill him.

There has been an attack on the circus! I hear Aaron report. Vampires.

Shit… I say to myself, blocking them thinking of a plan.

I shifted path feeling the change in the wind’s path.

Where are you going Eric?

To Serenity, I answered.

But that’s not the way to the circus. Jake says.

I stopped and looked around. He was right. It was almost turning to the opposite direction.

Are you ok Eric? Aaron asked as he came into view.

Yeah… I said a bit doubtful.

Then I turned to the path where we were supposed to go, but my wolf whined and struggled against me.

What’s going Josephine? I asked.

Just follow-

Serenity’s in danger. I will not let you take over now. I snapped at my wolf as he continued to trudge to the wrong direction. What the-