Finally

title from Fergie

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SERENITY’s POV

I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about the past months while taking in the silence of our new home.

It felt like we’ve been gone to long from home, but though I missed Siam and Liam, I can’t get myself to pick up and leave.

Eric and I had gone so far now and I can just see the perfect life we were starting and will be having while we stay in LA. And Jean had started with medical school, starting to learn to love herself more now. I can’t just take that away.

Right after Adrian took us in, he gave us- even Jean- the needed make over to keep our identity a secret. He didn’t ask much, but as long as it can help us, he’d do anything.

Even Jean was brave enough to have her long dark hair changed to strawberry blond and straight. As expected, she looked amazingly hot that boys were lining up at our very door step looking for the hot doctor in the neighborhood.

As for Eric and I, well, we were still in the middle of high school drama being the new couple in school, which I think pissed off a good amount of girls, especially when Eric would introduce me as his wife.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“That piece of ass should be on the market.” Shelby says as we watch Eric running around with the football team.

We were at the beach for the weekend for some needed rest and relaxation.

I looked around and saw that practically the whole school was their.

“You get to tap that every night?” Hazel says.

I chuckled and shook my head, “There’s more to that in marriage you know.”

“Yeah, yeah… but that’s the only part I’m interested in right now.” she mumbled.

“Why am I not surprise?” I hear Jean say beside, but only loud enough for us to hear.

I grinned as I look through my sunglasses and watched Eric roughing around with the boys.

Since the news last month of my pregnancy, Eric had been extra guarded and careful around me. having me watched by Jean when he was going somewhere, even agreeing with Adrian in hiring a guard for me.

It was like being back home, but when he reminded me that we were far from trouble, especially from the vampires, well, that had me thinking. Security was worth the trouble.

I put an arm over my stomach, as if protecting my baby from some unseen harm.

“You ok, princess?” I hear Gary, my guard, asked.

“Yeah…” I said. “Thanks Gary.”

He smiled and step back again. I’m not really sure where Jean and Eric found him. All I can remember was that they left me under Adrian’s watch as we look around at the new place he got for his company, then they came back with the still rogue Gary and introduced him as my guard. Eric put him under oath of his pack and welcomed him to our small family.

“You want anything to drink?” Jean asked.

“No, I’m good.” I said, trying to relax again and soaking up the sun.