Won't Go Home Without You

Title from Maroon 5

So here's another chapter for you guys, i'm so late for work but i just had to post this... another chappie coming again right after this one.

Enjoy!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SIAM's POV

After Eric’s sudden outburst of excitement and laughter last night everyone was in a better mood the next day. In fact, they were all at the Johansen’s indoor pool- indoor due to security purposes.

We had been there pretty much since breakfast- but we were one character short.

I opened the music room’s sliding door and saw Eric sitting on the floor one leg stretched other leg bent, knees bent up to his chest, leaning on one of the grand piano’s legs. He looked up at me, his face still reflects the same excitement from last night, and was surrounded by what looks like music sheets and a notebook propped on his knee.

“Hey.” He said.

I grinned, “Hey back.”

He then looked back to the music sheet on his free hand then turned to his notebook.

“Ok, as much as I don’t want to pop your little bubble of happiness, you have to join us for a swim.” I said.

“Ok,” he said as he scribbled on the music sheet, then he looks up at me, “I’ll be there as soon as I’m done.”

I chuckled and shook my head, standing over him now. “That’s the same thing you said for breakfast andlunch.”

He grinned up at me again and sighed, “Sorry. I’m just...” he looks around and sighed making me laugh.

So I did what seemed to be the most natural thing to do, I sat across him and picked up a music sheet checking it out.

I nodded as I read through the words and imagine the music in it.

“Impressive.” He said.

“Thanks,” he says, sounding relieved, “your sister’s a great writer.”

I raised a brow. “She wrote this?”

“Yeah.” He said and handed me the notebook, “I found this in her room.”

I frowned and pushed the notebook back to him, “You went through her writings?”

He frowned and pulled the notebook back near him. “Yeah.”

I shook my head, “Don’t worry, I have no plans of taking that away from you.” I said, “You have to understand that Serenity will get you for reading her diary.”

“Her diary?”

I pointed at the notebook, “If I am not mistaking that’s Liam’s latest gift to her.” I said, “And she started writing already?”

He chuckled, “That’s an understatement,” he says, “she used half of the notebook already.”

“You’ve read through it?” I asked.

“It was hard not to.” He said, “She’s quite a writer.”

“She is.” I agreed, “So, anything good in there?”

He laughed, “So much about not wanting to have anything to do with it.” I laughed along with him, then he shrugged, “It’s about all of you guys.”