Lego House

Title from Ed Sheeran

I came across this song today and instantly fell in love with it, and realized how perfect it is for this chapter, i was listening to it the whole time i was writing this chapter too...

This is why i think that it suits the story (i posted this in one blog site who interprets songs, and i can't help myself,lol)

I think its about accepting your partner as who she is and in return  she(cause a guy is singing) does the same for you... that the more you get to know her the more you fall in love and learn to understand his individuality... that you not only complete each other but also compliment... then you learn to accept that the same person who makes you high as a kite and feel like you are Samson is your Delilah... but then again, if you are willing to take a chance after whatever obstacle comes your way then you can always start over, thus rebuilding a lego house...

That's just me, though... :)

There! now... 

I wish i didn't forget anything this time cause i hate to make another change in the plan... anyways...

ENJOY! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lego House

ERIC’s POV

We stepped out of the car and looked around the crowded Funtasian Cirque.

I shook my head seeing the tweak they made for the name.

We walked in front of the car and stared at the entrance.

“So, what exactly do we say why we’re here?” Aaron asked. “Hi, we’re shifters and we found out that one of your werewolves had gone missing?”

“You sound like a police.” I chuckled.

“Shifter police is on the case!” Aaron says.

“I swear, I’m sure your mom dropped you when you were a baby.”

“Hey…” Aaron whined, acting hurt, “that’s mean. Cam…”

“That was mean Jake.” Cam says walking up toward us.

Jake rolled his eyes and shrugged, “I’m just saying.”

“Meanie!” Aaron says still acting like a little boy, that was how he get away with his pranks, even with Anna.

“Remind me again why you get to tag along.” Siam says standing beside Anna.

She smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his waist, Siam puts an arm around her shoulder.

“Cause I want to see the Circus and…” she sniffed, “I want cotton candy!”

Siam chuckled and kissed her on top of her head, “As long as you girls stay near us, you’ll get every cotton candy you want.”

“What are we waiting for then?” Jean grabs Aaron’s arm, “Let’s go baby boy.”

“Hey, I’m not a baby boy.” He whined as they run toward the entrance making us laugh.

“Yes you are…” Jean pinched him on the cheek, “you’re my baby boy.”

“I’ll show you how much I’m not a baby boy.” Aaron grumbled.