Hello Hello

Title from PARAMORE

So there, no messsage for now, cause i'm seriously running late!!!!!

Oh wiat!! there is a message, this are definitely and 100 percent RAW so no editing was done the whole time cause i was half awake writing this, lol... 

again... ENJOY!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SERENITY’s POV

It has been three days since I had been locked in my room, hardly seeing Rham or even Gene. Rham was in as much shock as I was after his father’s threat was, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he escaped that very night. But all the hustle and bustle outside my window says so differently.

The household help had been preparing the  for Rham’s birthday party- which was tomorrow night- the whole day and from the looks of it, Frank wasn’t lying when he said he wanted a big party and it was to be held here in their home.

I guess they didn’t want to give me a chance to escape. I thought. That girly prick sure thinks of everything.

I shrugged and walked back to the bed, sitting by the foot.

I frowned remembering the wolf that we have taken back with us. It was weird how he came, he was looking lost and in panic, as if he has no control of his wolf.

And when he set his eyes on me, he growled and got mad.

Also, his scent, it wasn’t like that of a normal shifter. It was of gas and flames. A bit of metallic rust and dirt too, making me wonder if he had been held captive himself. He showed no signs of he was, in fact he’s probably one of the biggest shifter I’ve seen.

Not as big as the boys’ back home, but almost.

He must have some alpha or beta blood in him. That would make matters worse for the hunter- especially if he was an alpha’s son.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, centering my attention to his scent. There were no signs of it, he was probably at the basement.

Then, my door opened and Rham stepped inside, and I caught the surprise in his eyes seeing me up and about.

“You seem to look better.” He said.

“Thank you.” I said crossing my arms.

“That’s good, the party’s tomorrow tonight-“

“I’m not going.” I said and turned to walk toward the book shelf.

“You really don’t have a choice Serenity.” Rham sighed, “Father would be furious-“

“I don’t care if he dies without me there.” I said, non- chalant. “I will not watch one of my people be killed for enjoyment.”

“Serenity-“

“If that is all you have to say Rham you can go and prepare for your party.”

“Serenity stop being hard headed,” he snaps, “that shifter will be killed whether you are there or not and father will show you its corpse just to torment you!”

“It torments me enough that I know I’m the reason he’s here!” I glared at him, “I refuse to watch him be killed.”

He walked up to me and grabbed me by the arm, “This is no longer just about you Serenity. Your family, your mate, me… we’re all somehow, disturbingly part of this and seeing how inconsiderate and selfish you are need to see that I don’t really care what you say or think. It’s every man for himself from now on.”