My Guardian Angel

title from RedJumpsuit Apparatus

Ok, so i know i've been making you cry a lot, its just a phase really... a phase that i am also in right now... so if you'd just bare with me a little longer i'll be ouot of this phase in no time, its a yearly thing to tell you the truth, i get depress by the end of January then be unstable- like a crazy bipolar and pregnant woman... or somewhere near there... lol

so, i hope you enjoy this... :) or well, you like this... lol

xoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Previously on Daughter of the Moon

“Serenity, he hit you on the stomach-“

I looked away from them, rolling to my side.

“I’m sorry Serenity,” Gelya says, “I know that that child will remind you nothing but the bad memories, but you loved her still. I’m sorry that you lost her.”

Hearing this, tears found their way back up and out of my eyes again. I shook underneath the blankets and cried. Feeling Anna hug me tight, supporting me in silence, holding me together.

Eric’s POV

I have never really liked fights, but it didn’t mean I never got into any when I was younger.

In fact, I think father considered me to be one of the dangerous one on the pack when I started to shift. I was quiet but easily angered.

Growing up, Cam had to deal with his boyfriends getting black eye or bruises from me, either intentionally or, well, a supposed accident.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*flash.back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Stop it Eric!” I hear Cam shout from behind me while I beat the crap out of a guy who I found was her boyfriend.

I grabbed him by the collar and brought his face up to mine. “If you touch my sister like that again, I swear I’ll kill you, do I make myself clear?”

He let out a long groan and a very weak nod before I dropped him back on the ground making him groan again.

I turned to Cam who was still crying and ran up to me. She hid her face on the crook of my neck and cried.

“What’s wrong princess?” I whispered as I pulled her toward me, making sure I smell no blood from her.

She shook her head and cried more.

I grinned and picked her up, “Let’s go home, I promise that that ass won’t hurt you anymore, ok?”

She nodded and snaked her arm around my neck and I picked her up.

At home I asked the maids to bring food in her room and I sat beside her in bed, both of us leaning on her head board as we watch Family Guy.

“Chris is a douche.” She broke her silence as we watch Stewie being bullied by a bunch of older boys on his first official trick or treat.

“I told you so.” I said popping a handful of popcorn in my mouth.

“I should have known it was too good to be true.” She shrugged, I answered with a grunt with all the popcorn in my mouth. “I mean, I never really thought that I was a one way ticket to popularity.”

“You are way more than that…” I said before taking a swig of my cola.

“I mean, seriously!” she stretched out her arms for emphasis of her frustration, “Hasn’t anyone told this idiots that I have a kick ass brother who isn’t scared to dump a body a few miles outside the city?”