This Is Me

Title from SKYE SWEETNAM

cover on the side by Simplebbutawesome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

her name says it all... looks great don't you agree?!?!?!

NEW CHAPPIES dedicated to ALL OF YOU GORGEOUS AND LOVABLE FANS!!! you are indeed the best!!!!!! no doubt about it!!!! *hugs*

So here's the promised second chapter of this hour, hope you liked it as well... :)

ENJOY!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SERENITY's POV

I stood by the window as I looked at the garden behind the house where some of the hunters had been playing around with a football.

I sighed as I remembered what happened last night and the deaths of more than a dozen of wolves. Their disappearance wouldn’t’ go unnoticed that’s for sure.

One of them was the son of father’s fourth in command, I’m sure by night fall they’ll be looking for him.

“Hey, you’re up.”

I turned around and saw Rham standing by the door carrying a tray of food. I looked away and went back to watching the hunters playing.

“You feeling any better?” he asks as he set the tray on the coffee table. I didn’t answer. “Serernity?”

I still didn’t respond hearing him shrug.

“Don’t do this princess, please…” I feel him put a hand over my shoulder, in an instant I felt cold all over and I had to move away, remembering my dream last night.

“Don’t…” I whispered.

“Serenity-“

I forced a smile and faced him, “It isn’t you Rham, it’s the connection.” I explained, “I’ve been gone too long, Eric seems to be calling for me since last night.”

Probably feeling the pain of the death of the wolves as well. I thought as I push away the memory of last night again.

“Is there anything you can do about it?” Rham asked.

I shook my head, “Quite frankly, I don’t want to do anything about it,” I paused and looked away, “it’s the only thing that’s keeping me sane right now.”

“Serenity, you know father won’t let you go-“

“A girl can still hope, couldn’t she?” I said in almost a whisper.

“Serenity as much as I want to take you away…” I turn to him, hopeful. “I don’t think it would be wise to bring you back to your kind.”

“What are you saying Rham?”

He looked up to me, straight in the eyes, looking as desperate as I was. “Run away with me, away from all this craziness, these fictious life and-“

“This fictious life is me, Rham.” I said, “There is no running away from who I am.”

“Think about it Serenity!” he reached for my arm, “You’ll be away from here, no more killing the wolves and your kind will be safe when the hunters find out that you aren’t with them.”