Greatest Stroy Every Told

Title from Oliver James

this one goes to LiveLoveLaugh11 for allowing me to use her poem that was inspired and especially dedicated to DOTM... i hope you like it...

so, this is the sixth chapter for today? and i still want to go on... lol!!!

not that i'm on the roll but i'm just hooked into writing DOTM now, lol... soOoOoOoooooo...

ENJOY!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ERIC's POV

After my talk with Anna, I left for Serenity’s room to prepare myself for the Alpha meeting after dinner.

I sat at the edge of the bed and sighed.

The whole day had been so dramatic. According to Anna, even Siam had a moment of weakness. I didn’t ask for the details, I know how important privacy was to Siam- seeing he hardly gets it before much more now that he is a king.

I looked around the room, the sun was setting outside and the room was lit by the late rays of the sun and shrugged. When I turned around, I caught something glitter by the corner of the room.

I tipped my head sideward and it glitter again, so I walked up to it and saw that it was a glass stone that was set on a tip of a pen that was set on top of a leather notebook that I never noticed before.

I picked it up and flipped through the pages, and then I stepped back and saw a couple of dried petals fall on the floor. I knelt down and saw that they were cherry blossoms.

I sat down on the floor and picked up the flowers and set it on the first page of the notebook and that’s when I saw the writing.

First thing that caught my eye was Serenity’s name, that’s when I realized what it was.

Her diary. I thought.

Should you even be holding it? Josephine asked, a little bit snappy for my liking.

Well, obviously not. I answered.

Then put it back.

No. I said.

That’s private Eric. She snapped again.

A mate does not keep anything from her mate. I argued.

It’s called diary for a reason.

This is her thoughts, and if our minds are in sync then I am not intruding.

Eric. Josephine says sternly.

Josephine. I said back.

Fine, ask for your own death. She says, my wolf growled along with her.

If I don’t read it, then I would go insane and die anyways. I said with a shrug as I stretched my legs out into the floor and open the lamp behind me and turned to the next page and start to read.

“I have this dream…

Where I’m standing in a middle of a field, it’s dark and cold… I could barely see anything around me, nothing to hear, no scent, no life…

One would think that it’s a beginning of a nightmare, but not for me…

Unlike other people, I like the dark. I don’t why, I can’t explain it… I just do.