Cat and Mouse

Title from The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

And here's another one, it took a bit longer since my big sister was pestering about making pizza and all that so we were cooking while i was writing this... lol!!!

Anyways!!! For some reason, when i started posting chappies today i lost one fan... i don't know, i'm hoping that there was just a problem with his/her account and not because he unffanned me cause that would be sad...

anywhoooooo...

another chappy for you guys, that makes this, uhm... *counting* the fifth one today? so enjoy!

i personally loved this chappie cause its... cry fest? lol!

so to the cry babies, get your tissue boxes before starting with this chappie, now...

ENJJOY!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ANNA’s POV

I stepped out of our bedroom after Siam cried himself to sleep.

I would have to admit that it was the first time that I saw Siam weak and in tears. I always thought that he was like a superhero- even before we were mated- he was Serenity’s big brother who was always protecting us from hunters, uncle Silver and the school jerks.

Name it, he’s on it.

That is the Siam I grew up with and I am married to. He’s tear fest back in the bed room didn’t change that. If there was anything else I admired him more. But it would have been hotter if he showed that in front of the others, but I knew better. I didn’t want any more trouble for him from the other alphas.

As if I wasn’t already worried enough whenever they needed to go to locations of where they found bodies or dead shifters.

I felt a shiver ran up my spine, remembering the night that the hunters sent those heads.

I walked around the house not actually knowing where to go. So I just let my feet drag me.

In five minutes time I found myself standing outside Liam’s room, and I knew exactly why.

Whenever something was bothering Serenity and I, it was Liam who would pull us back to sanity. Not that anything was bothering me, I was just really worried of the boys.

They were all on the verge of breaking down.

Siam with all his pent up emotion.

Eric with his pain.

Jake with his guilt.

I just wish Aaron can keep up with his strong act. He may be always fooling around and all, but I knew that it was all a front. I saw him after Serenity left, he was just staring into who knows where.

And the moment that Siam put on his Alpha face he snapped back.

He and Jake had always been doers, so putting them into action to search for Serenity they all came back to their old self, but somehow a bit weaker.

I reached for the door knob and that’s when I heard him.

“I just want her back Liam…” I heard Eric sobbing inside. “Not because I promised you, but for my sanity.” I frowned, knowing that I shouldn’t be doing this, but if it was the only way that I can understand him better.

“I know that it was wrong to let her go, that it’s the worse mistake that I have made. And that this pain that I’m having is probably my punishment for that…” I stepped forward and leaned my ears on the door to hear him better, “It’s not reason enough that she had used her power over us, I should have fought off her command, I should have listened to you and stopped her. I should have done more than I did…”