Words I Couldn't Say

Title from Leighton Meester (I know she's not the original but it was her version that i listen to the most, so...)

 dedicated to my baby sister, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, lovey!!!! xoxo

enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Serenity's POV

I sat in the ground behind the big tent of Cirque Funtasia, a book on my lap and the tiger, who i found the name is July, was cured behind me, by my feet, the lioness Lana slept.

I sighed as i turned to the next page of the book. They both turned to me and stared.

I returned their stare and sighed again.

"I'm ok, just..." i shrugged, "What am I doing here?" they stared at me as if saying that's what we want to know.

Then I remembered Eric' uncle's instruction, in two days we'll be leaving for home. The thought alone made me smile and butterflies erupted in me.

I smiled at July, "I can't wait to go home... to see my family." then I turned to Lana, "I wish I can take you with me, I really do. But you know I can't, not with all these mess."

I remembered what happened the other night at the Romanov mansion.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I was wondering where you were mother." the boy says.

"I'm just helping our guest," Aunt J says. "They seemed to have wandered in the mansion when no one welcomed them."

"Mother, they are far from being the guest." the boy shrugged, "They're with the circus aren't they?"

"Well, yes. But still, this is our home," she says, "whoever we invite is a guest."

Aunt J hasn't changed a bit. That was what she used to tell us whenever we would escape from the alpha boys who would come spend the summers at the Royal house.

"I see." he says, "Well, for once I think I agree with you."

I turned to him and caught him looking at me with a smile. He walked toward me and held out his hand.

"The Cirque do house such interesting people don't they?" he says as he reached for my hand and kissed my knuckles, "Beautiful."

I moved away a bit and pulled my hand back, "Thank you."

"Do you have a name?" he locks my eyes with him, i felt my brows furrow as I fail to look away.

"Serenity." i said in almost a whisper.

"Serenity." He repeats, I felt the hair on my nape stand as my name came out of his lips. "Perfect."

His smile widens and that was all it took for me to look away. I turned to Cole and move to his side.

"These are my friends." I said.

"Shifters." Cole says. "A perfect guard for a perfect lady."

"They are my friends." I corrected him.

"Of course, I'm sorry." he tipped his head sideward.

"A name for us to accept your apologies." Cole says.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm sorry, I was just captivated by-"

"Name." Cole repeats.

The boy gave him a look, obviously looking irritated but is trying hard not to show it.