Chapter 1: Frisk

"Huff....huff.." Frisk stops for a while and catch my breath. "Hey Frisk!" they say in a sing-songy voice. Frisk curses underneath her breath and begins to run again. She takes a sharp turn and it turns out to be a dead end. Frisk swirls around and finds Chara, Melody, and Zach. "There you are you monster freak!" Melody laughs. Frisk backs up into a wall. "Please.. don't hurt me.."

Melody laughs. "Ha. Don't be silly. We told you to stop hanging out with those stupid monsters. Now you'll get what you--"

"Leave her alone." a deep firm voice states. Melody and her gang turn around face to face with a young boy. He has H/C hair, E/C eyes, and a blue shirt with jeans and some sneakers. Melody narrows her eyes. "What are you doing here you dork?" she asks. Frisk is cowering against the wall, her hands covering her head. The boy runs at Zach and punches him in the face. "That's what I'm gonna do." Melody and Chara run out with Zach stumbling behind. The boy slowly walks up to Frisk. "P-Please.. don't hurt me.." she mutters out of fear. The boy laughs a bit. "Oh I won't hurt you! I'm Y/N. I believe your Frisk?" Y/N says and holds his hand out. Frisk is hesitant, but takes his hand. "Yes." Frisk stands up, but nearly falls. Y/N catches her. "A-Ah... My leg." Frisk groans. Y/N frowns. "Oh. You're leg? We could go to my house! My mom could take care of you!" Y/N says. Frisk nods. "Okay then! Off we go!"