Chapter 6: Dinner with The Dreammur's Part 2

A red convertable rolls up against the side walk. A skeleton who rather fairly tall, gets out of the car, and strikes a pose.
He was wearing a white tank top  said "COOL DUDE", with basketball shoulder pads and shorts and boots. He was also wearing a back words baseball cap. "Um... hello!" He skeleton looks down and grins. "IM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! YOU MUST BE Y/N, AM I CORRECT?"
I smile and nod. "GREAT! CHARA TOLD ME TO COME PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU TO OUR HOUSE!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and gave him a thumbs up. He smiles and picks up me and Darwin into the car. "PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELTS ON!" He exclaims. I put on my seat belt and Darwin does the same.
Then we were off.
*time skip brought to you by sans glowing lightsaber*
Papyrus pulls open the door and there is a bunch of monsters inside the house. I could tell Darwin must have been scared since monsters were the people that toke our parents. But I was certain that these weren't the monsters.
Frisk ran over and hugged me, causing me to blush. "I never expected you would come." She says, jumping up and down. Kinda... cute.
Frisk takes your hand gently and brings me to the living room. "This is Undyne," she points at a blue fish lady with a black tank top and blue jeans and red boots. "That's Alphys." She points at a mini yellow dinosaur with a lab coat on. "That's Sans," a lazy skeleton with a white sweater, a blue jacket, and basketball shorts and pink fuzzy slippers waves.
"And... that's Mettaton."
A robot with lots of pink and black hair smiles charmingly at me.
"OH! ARE YOU FRISK'S LITTLE FRIEND?" He asked me. ((I consider MTT as a guy/ he's just bipolar or whatever that is))
I smiled and nodded. Frisk dragged me into the kitchen. Papyrus was in there and also a tall goat lady. She turned around and smiled. "Gretting child. I am Toriel. What is your name?" Toriel asked. "I am (Y/N)." I held out my hand for her to shake but she pulled me into an awkward hug. ((Does any one get in this situation very often?))

I awkwardly patted her back twice. She pulled away. "We are just about to have dinner. Um, where are your parents, child?" She asked. "Well my dad left a long time ago and our mother is no where in sight. " Darwin nods, his eyes glancing around the room.
Toriel gasps and hugs me and Darwin tight. "Do not worry, my children. I,Toriel will gladly be you mother and caretaker from now on." Darwin, was crying already. "There there my child. You are okay."
"Goat mom?" Frisk asked, tugging Toriel's dress. "Yes my child?" "Where will they stay?" Frisk asked.
Toriel laughed. "We have almost 15 people luv I in this one house hold. I have an extra room. " Toriel told Frisk and patted her head. Frisk giggles and ran to the living room to play with her monster friends. Toriel smiled. "Do you want anything to eat for Dunne my children?" She asked us. "Yes please." Me and Darwin said at the same time. Toriel laughed and handed me and Darwin two plates of spaghetti. I smiled and me and Darwin headed for the table. We sat down. Not long after, many others were sitting at the table. "HEY HUMAN!" Undyne shouted at you. "Yes?"
"THROW ME THE SALT!!!" she screams. I pick up the mini salt shaker and throw I her way. She catches it and screws of the tap and all of it falls onto her fries. "FUHUHU! JUST THE WAY I LIKE THEM!" She exclaimed, shoving a handful of fries into her mouth. Alphys slightly pushed her a tiny bit. "U-Undyne..!"
Papyrus smiled at me and my bro. "ARE YOU GOING TO EAT IT?" He asked excitingly. "Y-Yeah." I took the fork and grabbed some spaghetti and shoved it into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..! It's..... very unique and it tastes great.!" I quickly whipped around to find Sans under the table. He had a plastic bag. He handed it to me. "Dont keep it in your mouth for to long. "He instructed. I spit out the food in the bag and also poured the food on the plate in the bag.
It was starting to become 10. Toriel must've noticed. "Okay children to for bed time." She ushered us, guiding us upstairs. We got in the comtable bed and I snuggled in even more. Darwin was already fast asleep. "Goodnight Goat mom." I told her sleepily. "Good night my child."
Click.