Chapter 20: Feelings PT2

Frisk smiled at herself in the mirror. It had been months since Y/N had left. She secretly still liked him more then friends but she forced herself to move on. Today was the day she went on vacation with Y/N, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Justin, AC, and 3 of AC's friends as well as Justin.

We took separate cars. The first car was Frisk, Y/N, Alphys, and Undyne, AC, One of her friends. AC opened the door slightly. "Hey Frisk!" AC exclaimed. Frisk smiled and high fived her. "Are you ready for our trip?" Frisk asked. AC grinned and fist pumped. "Yeah I am!" She exclaimed. Frisk giggled. "Hey...  You do realize that Y/N is coming... right?" AC asked her grin faltering. Frisk stayed silent and rubbed her arm. Things would be so difficult between the two. The front door opened and Y/N stepped in. Frisk froze, this was the moment where she dreaded. Frisk started walking towards him slowly. He had not changed. His H/C hair was still the same, his E/C eyes shining wet from tears. Frisk started running towards Y/N. Y/N opened his arms and Frisk jumped into them and Y/N swinging Frisk around and planted a kiss on her cheek.
AC opened the door again, to find a bit who was a but taller then AC, With brown hair and Brown eyes. "This is Tristen! Me and him were friends ever since 2nd grade." AC told Frisk. AC opened the door again. A girl; she had brown hair and carmel eyes, and a purple sweater with blue jeans. "This is Stacy. My cousin, and...3...2...1.." AC counted down. A boy with black hair and one blue and one red eye burst through  the door. "IM SORRY IM LATE." He said, catch I his breath. Frisk smiled and giggled. "Don't worry. We were just about to leave." Frisk's phone went off. "Oh. Toriel said we got a huge trailor. So I guess we all go in the same car. Come one guys. Let's go. " Frisk told her friends. They all got in the car and settled in. Toriel, Sans, Undyne,Alphys, Papyrus, and MTT got in the car. Toriel started driving. "Next stop, the snowy area!" Toriel exclaimed as the car starts.