Chapter 2: Parents

Y/N's POV...
As we walked to my house, Frisk turned to me. "Hey. Why did you do that back there?" She asked. "Do what?" I questioned clearly confused. "Why did you.... save me?" She asks, rubbing the back of her head blushing a little.
"I saved you because everyone deserves mercy. But.. except for those bullies. How long have they been bullying you?" I ask her, my H/C hair falling over my right eye. "Since kindergarten." She says, pushing the strand of hair out of her face. She's so cute... NO! STOP IT Y/N! YOU JUST MET HER!
I gasped. "Did you tell anyone about it?" Frisk shakes her head. "You have to tell someone about it. Tell an adult or a teacher. But... don't tell a random adult. Tell your parents or y-" Frisk froze at the word parents. "Um... are you okay..?" I ask her putting my hand on her shoulder.
Frisk ran away.
Y/N gave a small smile. "I guess I'll see you tommorow.." he said before continuing to walk home. Why did she run away in the first place? I wondered. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door to my house. It was very quite, which was very unusual because I lived in a full house. I looked around. The house was completely trashed. "Mom..? Dad? Darwin?" 《Yes you have an adopted brother named Darwin.》 I walked upstairs and slowly opened the door to my brother's bedroom. Darwin, was sitting there, his face pale, as if he had seen a ghost. "Hey, Hey... it's okay. What happened?" I asked, kneeling down. Darwin lifted up his head from his knees and frowned. "They took mom." Was all he said. His voice was shaky and he was vibrating. "Darwin. Who took mom?"

"The monsters."