Chapter 12: Prom Part 2

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You seemed good. You wore a F/C tuxedo with a white undershirt and a F/C tie, dress pants, and black shoes. You walks downstairs and waited for Frisk to come down. Toriel took a few pictures.
Frisk came down the stairs slowly.
She wore a sparkly purple dress pink stripes. It was short, it went above her knees a bit. She wore pink flats. She wore purple earings and a purple necklace. Frisk had her brown hair done up in a bun. Her bangs were the same.
Your face was blazing with heat.

Frisk's face was basically the same.
She smiled once she was down the stairs. "How do I look?" She signed. You smiled and chuckled. "You look great." Toriel took a few pictures and Chara came down with her date Justin, apparently, and AC was going solo.
We walked to school since it wasn't that far. When you got there the music was blasting. Frisk covered her ears and so did Chara. AC was fine. She wore head phones, a pink hoddie, blue jeans, and pink and red sneakers. Until now, you never really noticed her hair was short. She had black hair that was up to her neck, and she died the end pink. You chuckled at her fashion sense.
A breeze went past and Frisk shivered. You took off your blazer and put it over her shoulders. She blushed, smiling. "Thank you," she signed. You smiled. AC  started running for the door of the gym. It was very pretty. There were fairy lights, the dj set was awesome, which apparently was AC's job. She got to DJ. It wasn't that crowded, so you could see everything. AC was up there making music while Justin and Chara were dancing while you and Frisk were just standing around looking the opposite way.
You have to do something!
"Frisk? Do you want to d-" you turned around to find her doing the robot. You laughed. You began doing the sprinkler. Frisk giggled. And with that kind if giggle, it made you want to make her laugh forever just so you can hear the ripple of a giggle.
You have AC a sign that she should turn on the slow dance. You gave AC the sign and she grinned messing around with a few buttons. "This song is for Frisk and Y/N." AC said on the microphone. You blushed and gazed at Frisk. Frisk covered her face with her hands. You held out your hand she took it and you danced. You both weren't that good at waltz, but you one time saw AC teaching Frisk how to waltz. Frisk kept her face looking at the ground. You lifted her chin up. "Y-Y/N?" She muttered quietly. You leaned in for a kiss but only to be pulled out of the way. A bucket of water was dumped on Frisk.
Frisk ran away.