Chapter 7:Justin

I quickly put on my pants and a (F/C) shirt and hrabbed my book bag and ran down stairs. Toriel handed me some toast eggs and waffles. I smiled and thanked her. I say down and ate my food, and after I did that, I said goodbye to Toriel and walked to school with Frisk.
"So.. you did free the monsters. Huh." I smiled at the floor for asking such a stupid question. Frisk smiled and looked up at the sky. "It's a beautiful day outside." She was right. The Sun was shining and the birds were singing. The flowers were blooming.
We made it to school and I walked inside, to see a guy with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes walk up to me.
"Can I help you?" I asked him.
He smiled. "I'm Justin."
Frisk smiled wide.
"LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER?!"
"...?"
"...?"
We all burst out in laughter. "I'm Y/N and that's Frisk."
Frisk did a simple peace sign. Justin grinned. "I saw what you did the other day, how you helped Frisk in that fight and how you talked to Chara. There isn't a lot of people like you in the world anymore. "

Frisky POV
Y/N gave him a close eyed smile. He was charming. I glared at Justin. "So your an imposter?"
"I'm not framing for Justin BIEBER!" Justin said. I raised my hands up in defense. "Ah, nothing."
Brinngggnjsuenajsnngggggggg
"Thats the bell." I mentioned. "Well, I gotta go to art. See ya!" I say walking away. Y/N smiles and waves. "See ya at lunch!" He said to me.
Justin's POV
I watched as Frisk skips off to class. I turned to Y/N to see him looking dreamily at Frisk. "Ooo~ Someone has a crush." I told him. He turned bright red and turned around. "I DO NOT!" He shouted. Everyone in the hallway turned to look at me and Y/N. Y/N covered his face, he was a blushing mess. "I'm going to my class!" he muttered, walking speedily towards the gym room. 

   I sat down at a lunch table that was empty. Y/N and Frisk and AC, who I meet very recently in gym. She was a wiz at soccer, and we got to learn more about each other. 

Suddenly, the fire alarm went off. All the teachers came running into the cafeteria screaming.  

                                                                        "THERE'S A FIRE!"