Another Lemon Warning

I edited it relaxxxx

Chara POV lemon warning!

Justin and I were at the prom still, we had known that (Y/N) and Frisk left early for some reason but don't know why. But, Justin and I were bored and felt like heading home to relax and watch a movie or something.

We were walking toward the gym doors to exit the building but were stopped by AC. I don't really like her because of her talking with my man. I know she doesn't like him like that but still, he's my man!

"Hey you two! Where you goin?" She asked playfully.

"Just heading to my place to watch a movie.. hang out." I said.

"Ohhhhh ok, well, don't want to alarm you but talk your time going there, there is some FRISKY business going on there." She said and winked.

Justin seemed to get what she meant but I didn't and just gave her a confused look, and for some reason got distracted by laughter that sounded like Sans. 'He's spying on everyone...'

"Anyway I gotta get home. I got stuff to do." AC said.

"What about the DJ?" Justin asked.

"Oh, pfff. Who cares, that's boring without Frisk and (Y/N) here to play songs for, anyway peace" she said and disappeared.

I just looked at Justin and he just shrugged. We walked back to my place, we told jokes and funny stories. It seemed that we got home quick so we went inside to see Sans sitting on the couch covering his very blushed face.

"Um.. Sans? What's wrong" I asked.

"I've seen things" he said still covering his face.

I went up the stairs and peeked into Frisk's room to see her in there with (Y/N) talking and playing stupid games she made up. I wonder why sans is like that though, then it hit me like a truck that sans was driving that is made of bones.

I smirked and looked at Justin. I had the best idea ever. If they were going to do it, I was too. But I didn't want to do it here..

Justin looked at me and immediately got the hint I was giving him.

"My place?" He asked.

"Your place"

We walked down the street to Justin's place that is right next to AC's. She wasn't home.. odd. He unlocked his front door and we went up the stairs and inside his room immediately.

He took off every ounce of clothing on me and I did the same with him. We dated in secret for a while now and I'm so happy we are doing this.

He pushed me onto his bed roughly which i liked and pushed inside of me. I moaned loudly and gripped the bed sheets. She trusted in and out of me making me moan. Us both being virgins made it a lot more pleasurable for us. He then told me he was reaching his climax and I told him to release in me. He did and once he did he pulled out of me and laid down on the bed next to me.

We both got comfortable and started to fall asleep. Then there was a knock at the window. It was AC. Smiling then winking. I got so mad I was going to charge at her. When I was about to get up, Justin held me down and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back.

We fell asleep soon after that.