Chapter 11: Prom

It had been 2 months. It was June, and you and Frisk became best friends. AC was out of her wheel chair, Justin was Justin, and Chara was changing. Ever so slightly.
  Once the bell rang I went to my locker and put my books inside. Frisk smiled and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and grinned. "Hey Frisky Bits." I comment.
She giggles. "So Y/N.. I was wondering..."  Frisk was inturpted by the speaker.
Good afternoon kids. As you all know prom is this Friday, and it ismandatory to come. No one can not come to the dance. Make sure you are wearing something appropriate. We have no school on Tuesday, Wendesday,Thursday, or Friday, but you come to school at 6 for prom. Have a great day!
Feedback dominated all sound in the hallways. Frisk's face was red. "Frisk? Are you okay? Do you have a head ache?" You asked her, your voice traced with concern. Frisk shook her head. "N-No. I'm fine." She signs. Frisk only uses sign laungue when she gets nervous or upset or when she feels sick. "Frisk, you only sign when your upset. What's wrong?" You asked her. "W-Will you go to prom with me?" She signed, her hands shaking. You blushed, unaware she was going to ask that. You nodded. "I'd love to go with you." You told her, placing your hand on her cheek. Frisk looked up at you, her cheeks dusted light pink. You both closed your eyes and leaned into kiss.
"HEY GUYS WHATS UP!?!?" Justin and AC screamed at the same time. You and Frisk jumped apart from each other in a blushing mess. You two had never been that close. Besides when you two fell asleep togther.
You blushed vibrantly,and Frisk was in the same state.
AC grinned. "Hey lovers. Are you guys going to the prom? Togther?" AC asked, nudging my arm.
"Yeah. We are." You and Frisk said at the same time.