Chapter 18: New Year

Frisk looked at herself in the mirror. She braided her hair in a single braid, with one golden flower near the front, a blue and purple sweater with a blue jackt like sans, and a brown skirt and white socks up to her knees, and long brown boots. Frisk took a deep breath. "Its you first year as mentor. Dont forget to add a smile." Frisk tells herself. She walks out of her room confidently and to the kitchen. Sans was in the kitchen. "hey kiddo. tori went to go shop. so um... i don't know how to cook so.... your gonna have to make some food for yourself. unless you want a hot cat." Sans joked causing Frisk to giggle. Sans pulled out French toast and some eggs. "bone-appetite." He said with an accent. Frisk smiled. "Thank you Sans." She told him. Sans winked. "no problem kiddo." Frisk ate the breakfast and walked out the door. "Bye Sans!" She exclaimed before the door swinging shut. "see ya kiddo." Sans told her. Sans chuckled and pulled out a ketchup bottle from the fridge.

"time to get high"

Frisk pushed open the door to the field and sighed at the fresh air. It was nice. It was sorta crowded, with kids walking all around. The principal, (Mr.V) walked up to Frisk. "Ah, Frisk. My most peaceful student. I would like to ask you a favor." Mr.V stated. Frisk smiled. "What is it Mr.V?"
"I would like you to mentor a new student. His name is Kai." Mr. V pointed to a BO with black hair with a blue streak, scars in his face, with a blue baseball t-shirt, blue pants and red and white busted sneakers. Frisk's smile faultered. She was going to help a delinquent. Frisk walked up to Kai and smiled. "Um... hi! I'm Frisk and--" Kai  stepped up to Frisk, looking at her face. He then averted his gaze. "Uh... I'm Frisk! I believe you are Kai, correct?" Frisk asked. Kai nodded. "Yeah. I'm new. Nice to mee you Frisk."
Kai reminded Frisk of Y/N. Their voices. Frisk had to break up with Y/N over the summer because of communication. Although Frisk still had feelings for him, she was determined to move on. Kai waved his hand in front of Frisk's face. "Hello?" Frisk jumped up and giggled and slapped her forehead. "Haha.. I'm sorry. I zoned out for a bit. You were saying?" Kai chuckled. "I asked where to sign up for the anime club." Kai told her. Frisk smiled. "YOU LIKE ANIME TOO?" Frisk shouted louder then she intended to. Kai chuckled. "Yeah." Frisk started walking towards the anime club booth. "Have you ever seen New New Kissy Cutie?"She asked him.