Chapter 9: AC

Frisk smiled at you, one of her genuine smiles. You smiled back of course, light pink blush covering your cheeks. A docter walked in and smiled. "Ah,Y/N. Your awake. My name is Mr. Shallow. How are you feeling?" He asked you.
You nodded my head. "I feel a lot better. Thanks for asking." You told him. "Well, I have some great news. You are perfectly fine, no damage, no broken bones..however, your friend, AC... she is in critical condition." Frisk gasped, and you sat upright.
"When she jumped through the door to create a opening for you guys to leave, she burned herself serverly, and also broke her leg." Mr. Shallow said, reading off a paper.
"Can we go see her?" You asked, trying to get off the bed. "Ah, yes. But please don't stress her out. " Mr. Shallow said. You and Frisk nodded, and walked out of the room. Until now, you didn't even realise that your feet were bare. Your foot slapped against the cold white tiles of the hospital.
Frisk looked at you, while you were looking for the rooms. You swear she blushed, but you weren't so sure. You finally found the room, and slowl opened it, and found AC sitting upright and playing with a puzzle.
She looked up and gave a weak smile. "Ah, you're awake. That's great!" She exclaimed, and then coughed a bit. Frisk smiled also, but it wasn't a genuine smile. It was more of a.. forced smile.
You immediately ran up to he side of her bed. "Are you okay?" You asked her.
AC grinned. "Never better." She said and gave a thumbs up. You sighed in relief and Frisk smiles. "Where is Justin?" You asked AC. AC looked around, and tapped her head. "Oh yeah. He was in the waiting room last I checked." She told you. You nodded and took Frisk's hand, and waved to AC before walking out the door to look for Justin.
Justin was sitting on a bench twiddling his fingers. Some of his clothes were ripped, but most weren't. His hair was a bit of a mess, and his eyes looked dull. When he looked up, his eyes were back to vibrant and he was running towards you. He ran up to you and gave you a hug. Frisk giggled, and you blushed out of embarrassment.
"U-Uh.." "BUDDY I MISSED YOU? DIDJA MISS ME? ...OH OF COURSE YA DID!" He exclaimed squishing you tighter. You could barely breathe, and Frisk noticed that quickly, as she tried to pry Justin off of you.
Justin grinned. "How ad us feeling?" He asked you. You smiled. "A bit better." You told him. He moved closer and high fived you. "Atta boy." He told you. You and Frisk laughed at him, while he was confused. "What's so funny?" He asked. AC rolled out of he room in her regular clothes. She was sitting in a wheelchair, and there was a cast wrapped around her leg.  She grinned. "Are we ready to blow this popsicle stick?"She asked. You looked at Frisk, and she nodded. "Yep. Lets go." You told your friends.