Chapter 10: Nightmares

You looked up at the ceiling of your bed and sighed. You couldn't sleep at all. After Toriel heard about what happened, she was upset. She said she was worried about you ans Frisk and where you guys went. Darwin was already asleep on his bed. You tried to calm yourself by humming a song. You looked at the alarm clock on your bed stool. It was 12 03. You sighed, and closed your eyes.

A faint knock could be heard at your door. You were confused, at who it was. It was Frisk. She was holding a flower pot with a flower inside. "Y/N? Are you awake?" she questioned quietly. You smiled and  gazed at her.  "Yeah. What's up?" you ask her.

She walked inside and closed the door behind her. "I can't sleep." the light was dim, so you could see her blush. You grinned and patted the free side of your bed. She smiled and sat there for a few seconds. She layed down and looked up at the celing like you were doing. She slowly but surely slipped her hand into yours. You blushed, at the sudden contact.

Frisk looked at you. "Do you ever feel.. like you never fit in?" she asked you. You thought about it for a while. Did you ever feel like you never fit in? "No. Not nessisarly." you looked at her too. She looked at you for a moment, her eyes still closed. She then slowly opened them, to reveal blue eyes. You gasped. "So you can open your eyes!" you exclaimed grinning. Frisk closed them, and she continued to stare at the celing. "Do you ever wish to go back?" you asked out of the blue. She froze, as if she was remembering something. "To start all over again?" you continued. She didn't respond. "To go back and change something? Anything? Wouldn't that be great?" You told her. You looked to your side to see that her back was facing you.

 "Goodnight Frisk.." you muttered. And turned the other way.

You were awoken by screaming. Frisk was sitting upright, breathing heavily. Sweat was on her forehead and they trailed down her face. Tears were dry on her face, and you bolted upright. "Frisk? Are you okay?" you asked her, placing your hand on her shoulder. She looked up at you. "I-I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry..." she muttered, hugging you tight.

"Frisk?" No response. "Frisk?" No answer. "Frisk look at me!"

Frisk suddenly stopped sobbing. "Frisk..." you ran your fingers through her hair. "Don't beat yourself up.." you told her, your expression softening. She looked up at you and chuckled. "Haha..You probably think I'm crazy now..." you heard her mutter under her breath.

You lifted her chin up with you hand and you had no idea what you were doing. Your lips touched her's. At first she had no reaction. Then she melted into it. You pulled away, and looked at her, her face was blazing with blush. Your cheeks were hot too. You lay back down and so did Frisk. "Goodnight Frisky-Bits." "Don't call me that." you heard her say, before you went off to sleep.