Chapter 24: I'll Always Be There For You.

Y/Nd body slammed to the ground lifelessly. Frisk looked at the edge, and turned around swiftly. Kai smiled and kissed Frisk's cheek. "Great work." Frisk smiled. "Anything for you." AC looked at her staff. "I have to go ans grab some potions from the cabin. I'll be back." AC pointed her staff at Shiro and he fell to the ground. He then took off in a sprint down the other side of the mountain to go and see if Y/N was okay. He made it down and looked at Y/N in a pool of his own blood, not breathing. Shiro sighed. He slowly walked away.

Y/N opens his eyes. He looks around. He is in a small house. A lady is in the kitchen, wearing a white dress, a blue hat, and white flats. Y/N rubbed his head. "What happened?" He asked, rubbing his head. The girls voice was calm. Soft.
"You died."
"I what?!"
"You. Died."
"B-But.. how?"
"Frisk killed you. You fell off the cliff."
"I was such a coward...Damn it!" Y/N slammed his fists into the wall.
"Calm down." The woman said.
"How can I calm down?! The love of my life just killed me."
"You want to go back?" She asked.
"Yes! Of course!"
"... go. Go save her."
Y/N stood up. "I will. And with that, he sprinted out the door.