Chapter 19: Feelings PT1

{HEY GUYS! I am  in need of a new OC who will star in the next chapters! I won't tell you which part they will play in the story, but I will tell you if they are in are not. Here is the form!
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Looks:
Powers: one only
Fears: Has to have one
Weapon: gonna need this
Friends:
Enemies:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Crush: if oneee
Other: anything else.
Password: recommendation of what Frisk should wear on date
Ans if you win, you will get a special shout out and your OC will get to star in the next chapter!!! Gooooodddd luck!}

Frisk skipped home. She opened the door slightly. And jumped inside. Toriel and Papyrus were in the kitchen. "AH! GOOD AFTER NOON FRISK? WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY?"Papyrus asks, clearly unaware of Frisk's mood change. "I am going on a date with Kai!" She exclaimed grinning proudly. Toriel smiled and hugged Frisk. "I'm so happy for you child." Toriel whispered. Frisk smiled. "Thanks mom. I am going Saturday!" Frisk told her family. "REALLY?! WOWIE! THATS GREAT!" Papyrus exclaimed excitditly. "But.. where are you going my child?" Toriel asked Frisk. "I am going to a carnival!" Frisk giggled barely hiding her excitement. Mettaton came downstairs in a pink robe, with a hot pink towel tied on his head. "HELLO FRISK DARLING~! HOW ARE YOU?~" Mettaton said, outsteching his leg forward on the railing. Frisk giggled and face palmed. "I'm doing great Mettaton." Frisk told Mettaton smiled radienlty. "I HEARD ABOUT SOMEONE HAVUB A DATE! WHOS THE LUCKY FELLA?" Mettaton asked, curious. "A guy named Kai." Frisk replied. Mettaton grinned. "THATS ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS DAR--" Mettaton was inturpted by his phone ringing. "ESCUSE ME FOR A MOMENT." Mettaton went back into his room to take the call.
Frisk ran upstairs and went into her room. She closed the door lightly and leaned her back against the wall and slowly fell. She sighed. "I know I shouldn't but... it feels so right." Frisk tugged at her hair and let out another asperated sigh. Frisk looked at the closet. 'I better look for something decent to wear.'