Chapter 25: I'll Always Be There For You.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open. The pain was unbearable. He could barely move without hurting himself. He slowly got up, pain biting at him. He slowly stood up, cuts all over his body he started limping back to their cabin.
Y/N spotted Shiro, sitting down on a bench near the cabin and called his name out. Shiro looked up and smiled. "Y/N! Your alive! B-But.. How?" He asked. Y/N narrowed his eyes. "Im alive and that's all that matters. We need to get Frisk back." Y/N said, turning back to the cabin.

Y/N drenched a white towel in water and cleaned his wounds. He then bandaged them up and stood up. In the distance, small glass clanking noises were being made. "What is making that sound?" He asked quietly to himself. He slowly made his way down stairs, as the noise got louder. He opened the door and wuickly hide behind it to find AC, well, evil AC making a potion. She was moving around the room frantically as if she was looking for something. Y/N made his way upstairs and got a running head start in. He quickly grabbed her wand, and looks for another forever potion. He found on and threw it at her feet,her eyes turning back to their original red. AC gazed at Y/N and pulled him into a protective hug. AC was very silent. "AC.. you can talk you know," he said, smiling a bit. AC opened her mouth a frowned. She quickly signed something to her. "You threw the wrong forever potion." She signed. "The spell is off me but it took my voice. Thank you, for trying to help.." She signed. Y/N sighed. "Alright. Now we have AC. We need to get Shiro and Stacy. Come on!"