Chapter 21: Feelings PT3

Frisk walked around the large cabin,looking for something to do. AC and Shiro went to catch up, Justin went to go skiing with Tristen. Stacy went to work on some spells and I was all alone. Well.. Y/N was upstairs sleeping but still. Frisk paced up and down her boots skidding off the wood tiles. "What could I do?" She went to go explore. She looked outside, and looked at her clothes. She was wearing a blue sweater on top of a blue and pink striped shirt. Her blue jeans were clean, ans she looked at her uggs. Frisk stepped outside into the snow and started walking. The cold bit at her skin, but she continued. She pulled the blue and purple striped scarf closer to her face. She saw another cabin in the distance and started walking towards it. She knocked lightly. The door opened a few seconds later. Kai smiled. "Frisk! I didn't expect to see you here! Come inside! It's getting colder. " Kai ushered her inside. Frisk gladly walked inside and looked around. The cabin was small, with a table and stairs. A few rooms were upstairs. Frisk smiled. "Thanks for letting me come inside! What are you doing here anyway?" Frisk asked. Kai chuckles. "Oh. My parents got a ticket ans gave it to me." Kai told Frisk. "Please, sit down. I'll grab some food for you." Kai cooed. Kai scurried into the kitchen and Frisk sat down quietly,  trying to be a nice house guest. Kai comes back and plates a small serving of crackers. Frisk smiled. "Thank you Kai." Frisk said takin one and plopping it into her mouth. Kai chuckled. "No problem! Enjoy. " Kai reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle. "Unfortunately, I have to do this." Kai continued, tossing the bottle in his hand. "But don't worry. You'll love me after all." Frisk got up and backed away. Kai threw the potion at her feet and Frisk covered her eyes. She then opened her eyes and they glew an eerie green. "What can I do for you, master?"