Chapter 22: Feelings PT4

"What can I do for you, Master?" Frisk asked politely her hands swaying side to side. "Go upstairs." Kai commanded. Frisk nodded and walked upstairs. "Go to the first room and wait their till I call you." Kai told her. Frisk nodded again and walked inside and closed the door. Kai chuckled evily. "The potion worked. Now, we just have to wait for Y/N to come." Kai told himself. He went to the kitchen to grab a knife and placed it on the table.
Y/N's POV.
You rubbed your E/C eyes and opened them. You remembered that you were at the cabin. You sat up and stood up shoving your feet into your slippers and walked downstairs. You shuffled along making some coffee to shoot you awake. Frisk was no where in sight, but she said she wasn't going anywhere. You gazes around, but no sound emerged. You sipped you coffee and sighed. It was hot, but it helped you keep yourself awake. You walked around, trying to find Frisk. "Frisk?" You called out peeking your head her room. "Frisk?" "Frisk?!" You were starting to get worried. You put on a F/C jacket ans some blue jeans. You put on F/C snow boots, grabbed the keys and your phone and ran outside. You stopped and looked around, and suddenly, you found foot prints coming from the house. You followed them, hopefully leading to Frisk.
A body was standing in the snow, with another person beside. They saw you and started walking towards. It was Shiro and AC. AC had a pink hat, a pink jacket, Blue jeans and pink boots while Shiro had a black jacket, navy blue jeans and black boots. "Hey Y/N! What's up?" Shiro Asked causally. "Frisk isn't at the cabin." You told them quickly. They see me surprised but followed you anyway. The foot prints lead to a small wooden cabin. AC looked at Shiro, a bit scared and Shiro carefully held her shoulder. You walked towards it, and opened the door. Kai was sitting down, twirling a potion in his hands. AC pulled out her staff, and Shiro summoned his sycte. You stood you stance. "Oh! What a pleasure for you to come join us, bravery soul." Kai said, directing to you. You knew what he was talking about but you didn't say anything. "Where is Frisk?" AC asked furiously, trying to hide her anger. Kai chuckled and stood. "Well, let's just say, that she wasn't ready for show yet." Kai threw a potion at AC and it splashed at her feet. Her eyes turned green and her pink staff turned green also. Shiro glared at Kai. "What did you do to her?!" He questioned. Kai laughed. "You'll see. AC, take Shiro to the dungeon." Kai told AC. AC gripped her hand on her staff and Shiro was lifted not high to the so but off the ground. She then walked out of the cabin, with Shiro following after her. "Frisk sweetie, come here." Frisk stepped out of the room and walked downstairs. She stepped next to Kai and placed her hand on his chest. "What did you do to her?" You asked your voice trembling with disbelief. Kai laughed. "Oh nothing. Sweetie?" Kai mentioned towards Frisk. Frisk looked up at him. Kai walked over to the table where the knife was placed. It was skinny, but sharp. Kai handed it to Frisk and whispers 2 words in her ear. "Kill him."