lemon warning

Just to let you know @ThisIsNotSans ,I didn't edit a word. 😇 also Mr.Ganik don't read this

Lemon warning!

You and Frisk sat in the music room. Nobody continued the beautiful melody. You two just gazed at each other until you decided to speak.

"Frisk, I love you."

She got up from where she was, gently setting down the violin. She went over to you, no word came out of her mouth. He face was unreadable. She got close to you and stared into your eyes. Her face now readable you got the expression of love and lust filling within her. You could almost feel it.

She quickly sprung by grabbing your arm and pulled you to her face. You two were eye to eye. He attitude seemed to change from the moment you two were having and now. You knew she though you set her up, but also knew that she knew you loved her.

She kissed you with passion. You immediately kissed back with the same amount of passion as her. She then backed away. Once again gazing into your eyes with her beautiful brown ones. You were mesmerized.

She then pulled you close to her face and her mouth close to your ear. She whispered.

"Let's finish this at home shall we..?"

You could tell by her voice she was very lustful and was seducing you. To be blunt, there was no need.

She led you back through the gym, trying to avoid as much people as possible and trying to leave as quickly as possible. You noticed AC look toward you, she noticed you. After a quick moment she smiled and winked toward you, you forgot she could read minds you blushed. You also looked over to Chara and Justin that were the only two still enjoying themselves, by that they were basically making out, you turned your head away as fast as possible.

You and Frisk finally made it outside and without any time to think she tightened the grip on your arm and pulled you into the direction of your home. You literally almost fell on your face 16 times because of her pulling you so roughly.

You finally made it home and found that nobody was there. Just to be safe you checked all the rooms in the house and found nobody. You found a note on one of the tables from sans. It read.

Heya. Pap and I went to the store. We will be home soon.

You just smiled and met frisk in her room. You walked in and closed the door. She smirked and headed in your direction. She started to pull down your pants, you let her. She finished and moved to your tux which she struggled with, she got frustrated and groaned while you laughed and helped her. You were then in your boxers. Frisk them removed them so you were left completely nude. She just stared and your cheeks got red.

You stopped the awkward moment by going to Frisk and removing her jewelry first, then you removed her dress which only left her in a bra and panties. You blushed at the sight. Since yiu weren't doing anything she took it into her own hands to remove the rest of her cloths. She first removed her bra which left her small breasts exposed. Then her panties which revealed her vigina. You were red everywhere.

"I know.. you don't like me because I don't have big breasts or butt" she sighed. You ignored that comment and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked. You backed away.

"I don't care about that, all I care about is you." You told her which made her smile and blush.

She laid down on her bed and spread her legs rebaking her part for you to have. She wanted you to take her. You wanted to take her. You quickly lined up at her entrance and looked at her. She nodded.

For once you thought. 'Wow, first time we actually have a moment with no interruptions'

You then pushed into her and she yelped. You stopped and waited for her to adjust to the feeling. Once she was ok she nodded for you to go. You did, you thrusted in and out of her. She moaned at the feeling, with both pain and pleasure. You wanted only to make her feel good and happy and she wanted the same for you.

You were in great pleasure with the feeling, in fact there was no other feeling like it. You felt as it you and Frisk were off in your own world with nobody but you and her.

She moaned loudly and told you to go faster so you did what you were told. You felt your orgasm coming.

"Frisk.. I'm gonn-" it was too late. You released inside of her.

She moaned loudly after you did and she pulled you onto her, she hugged you tightly.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too"

You sat there for a long while before you realized you were nude and they were going to bed home any minute. Then...

"Heya kids have you seen m-" Sans walked in and started to say before looking at us. "Um..."

He slowly backed away and slowly shut the door. You looked at Frisk and she looked at you, you both had blazing red faces. Then you guys just laughed.

You just had the best day with Frisk, and you knew, you two would be together forever.