Chapter 16:College

Y/N and Frisk were now a couple. Chara and Justin were now a couple. AC was lonely, but she still had great friends. Y/N opened his locker and chuckled. Today was the last day of school. He would finally be able to go to college to study (F/C) ((favorite career)) But on the other hand... he would leave Frisk to become a Sophmore. Frisk walked up to Y/N and pecked him on the cheek. "Heya Y/N! Are you excited for college?" She chirped. Y/N gave a weak smile. "Yeah." He told her. "Hey.. is something up? Something on your mind?" Frisk asked you. "Huh? Um no. I'm fine." You told her. Frisk placed her soft warm hand on your cheek. "You can tell me." Frisk said narrowly her eyes. Or... her eye brows... or... whatever.
You stared into her face and opened your mouth to say something but the bell rang. "Thats the bell for graduation. I'll change. See you there?" Frisk nudged your shoulder. "See you there."
Time skip
You walked up to receive your diploma. Frisk gave you her signature thumbs up. Chara walked up and received her diploma too. So did Justin. It was nice to know that AC was going to be there for Frisk. You smiled and when the time came, you all threw your hats in the air.

It was 5 when you were at the park on a swing, admiring the scenery. He birds were chirping, the flowers were blooming, it was a truly beautiful day outside. Ring!
You pulled out your phone to see who was calling. A picture of Frisk lit up the screen and you pressed answer. "Hello?""Y/N! Help! No one was home so my friends decided to have a party! If you help, we can maybe hang out later--" that was when you ran to the house at full speed. You knocked on the door and Frisk opened. She was in a red baseball t-shirt, shorts, and brown boots. "Wha--how--when--- never mind. Please help!" Frisk pleaded. You grabbed a glass bottle and smashed it onto the floor. "EVERYONE OUT!" You shouted. People ran out of the house very quickly. You winced at your wrist, as it was bleeding. Frisk gasped. "Dont worry. I got this." Frisk ran over to the dining room, grabbed a rag and tied it to your wrist to stop the bleeding. It wasn't much, but it was good enough. Frisk smiled at you and you smiled back. You leaned in for a kiss. Your lips touched. "HEY GUYS WE JUST GOT BACK FROM OUR TRIP TO JAPAN!" Undyne screamed kicking down the door. Alphys was in her hand, blushing madly. Unyne was wearing an anime display of a knight while Alphys was a princess. It was cute. You and Frisk quickly pulled away from each other knowing what would happen if Undyne and Alphys would do if hey  found out. Shipping. You cringed at the thought.
3 weeks later...
Frisk hugged you tightly as you hugged back. It was time for you to go to college. You were foig to live in a dorm, and you liked the idea. Frisk pulled form the hug. "Your GONNA do a lot of good things." Frisk says lightly punching your chest. "Dont worry. I will." You waved goodbye and started leaving.