Chapter 6

I patted Barry's shoulder as I waved the bartender over to order my drink. While I waited to have my alcohol I turned back to Barry.

"Just admit it, you're the flash aren't you?" I spoke low enough that only Barry could hear me.

"What makes you think that?" He asked sitting down his drink.

"Well when I left Star Labs today you didn't seem to have a vehicle around. You didn't move until I was out of sight. I happened to look in my rear view mirror and saw a streak of yellow lightning go by. I put it together." I shrugged smiling at his expression.

"Please don't say anything" he pleaded giving me some extreme puppy dog eyes.

"Why would I say anything? Take tonight as your chance to persuade me to help team flash since I'd be a good asset." I laughed grabbing my drink from the bartender.

He pushed his drink away and turned to face me completely. He was certainly something else. I feel like we could be the best of friends. Plus I've always wanted a gay guy friend. They are the best kind of people.

I quickly downed the glass of whiskey enjoying the burn of my throat as it went down. I shook my head at the sudden burn before standing up and grabbing Barry's hand. I pulled him to the dance floor. To my surprise he didn't protest.

He smiled as I started moving my hips to the music. I was in no way going to grind myself all over him like the other girls were doing to guys. He followed my lead moving to the beat as well. You'd think he would look silly dancing because of his tall slender physique but he actually looked pretty hot. The song buttons by the pussycat dolls suddenly started playing making me laugh and grab Barry's hand.

"I love this song!" I shouted making him laugh.

We both continued to move our bodies to the beat. Barry grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. Before I reached him he spun me around then grabbed my other hand. We moved together only with our hands touching. At the same time we both started singing the lyrics while making stupid faces.

"You've been saying all the right things all night long

But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off"

"Baby can't you see" both Barry and I dropped down at the same time making us burst into laughter and forget about the lyrics.

We kept dancing for the rest of the song then headed back to the bar. I ordered both Barry and I a shot before sitting down.

"That's just a waste ordering a drink for me." Barry said leaning closer to me.

"Why?" I asked over the music.

"I can't get drunk." He laughed.

I raised a brow at him. He had to be kidding me.

"Because of who I am my metabolism burns way too fast." He explained as he looked around the bar.

"That fucking sucks!" I shouted as a louder song started playing.

The bartender sat two shots in front of us but I grabbed them both. I down the first one then waited a second to let the burn in my throat die down. Once it did I slammed the other shot of whiskey.

"We have company" Barry grinned turning back to face me.

I scrunched up my face in confusion. Company? What did that mean?

He placed his hand under my chin and guided my head to the end of the bar. It was a bit darker in the area but it had a clear view of the whole club. Right there sat Mick Rory and Captain Cold. That is so not his real name.

"What's Captain Cold's real name?" I asked glancing to Barry.

"Leonard Snart" he answered with a small smile.

"Why don't we give them a show then?" I asked jumping back to my feet.

Barry glanced back down the bar at the duo. Both of them had noticed us staring at them. A wicked grin spread on Barry's face as he stared at Snart.

"Let's play a game with them." He turned to me with the same grin.

I laughed totally not expecting that kind of thing from Barry Allen. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the dance floor. This time problem by Natalia Kills was playing.

I was expecting to dance with Barry the same way we did before but he grabbed my waist and turned us so we were facing Mick and Leonard at the bar. He pulled my back completely against his front as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Mick snapped to attention immediately. He was glaring at Barry but also watching me closely. Leonard on the other hand looked very amused but something else burned in his stare as well.

Barry's hips were moving to the beat like a professional. I moved right along with him. He gripped my wrists pulling my arms up and back to wrap around his neck then his hands went right back around my waist.

"Both of them are the jealous type but look at those stares. They can't help but like what they see because they know we are just fucking with them." Barry breathed against my neck as he stared over at the duo.

I already knew he was actually staring at Leonard. My eyes kept landing on Mick even though I tried not too. Barry was such a good dancer I just wanted to have fun. I turned around in his hold. I half expected Barry's hands to accidentally brush my ass but he was faster than that. He chuckled as he rested his hands above the hem of my jeans on my back.

We moved together in such precise unison without saying anything. We laughed keeping our attention on each other rather than the duo watching us.

Once the song ended I went back to the bar for another shot of whiskey. I looked over to the corner of the bar to find Mick and Leonard gone. I shrugged not thinking much of it. Barry followed me laughing and shaking his head.

"What?" I asked after ordering my shot.

"With moves like that it's no wonder Mick's so smitten." He laughed leaning against the bar in front of me.

"Me? You're the one with the moves! Snart is a lucky man Mr. Allen!" I gushed smacking his shoulder playfully.

"That I am Miss Heywood." The low drawl of Leonard Snart suddenly came from behind Barry.

He jumped slightly at the sudden appearance. I glanced behind me to see Mick Rory silently eyeing me up and down.

I leaned closer to Barry so that both he and Snart could hear me.

"I've had a great time Barry we definitely need to do this again! Any time team flash needs my help you let me know and I'll be there. Now go get some in private before Mr. Snart takes you here and now." I laughed now recognizing the look in Leonard's eyes.

Barry laughed glancing behind him to the other man. He nodded standing and immediately being pulled into Leonard's side.

"Later Lexi" he hugged me the best he could since Snart didn't let him go.

"Have fun you two!" I laughed and waved as they walked away.

Then I turned to Mick who was casually sipping on his beer. I downed my shot before speaking.

"Let's step outside" I said over the music.

He nodded and chugged the rest of his beer. He followed behind me after getting rid of the empty bottle. Once outside I turned and grabbed his arm to make sure he walked with me.

~*~

I told you guys I'd post the link to the fanfiction that inspired the male/male relationship. Below is the link.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11574696/1/

But what are your thoughts on Barry/Leonard?