Chapter 18

Len was quiet for a few minutes most likely taking in the details. He always looked so calm on the surface. I had no way to tell if he was about to blow up or not.

"Barry, I understand why you did it. You were in pain and just wanted your family again. I can't imagine how hard it was to fix things and let that happen to your mom. You made a mistake but you're doing all you can to right your wrongs. That's more than enough for me." Len's usually icy demeanor turned soft and warm towards the speedster.

Barry choked on a sob before pulling Len out of his chair into a tight embrace. Those two couldn't be any cuter. Who knew that lightning and ice went well together?

"You know I'm like your personal fangirl right?" I asked the two of them after they sat back down.

Barry laughed and Len just looked at me with a raised brow.

"I can't help it. You're too cute together." I added with a grin.

"I'm not a fan girl but I agree that you two fit well together." Mick spoke up from his seat next to me.

"Thanks guys. Lex, I thought about what you said." Barry looked over to Len shyly as he spoke to me.

"And?" I questioned curiously.

"If Len wants to tell everyone about us then we will." He smiled at the other man.

Len's face broke out into a boyish grin at Barry's words.

"Yea, I'd like that." Len said as he gently placed his fingers under Barry's chin.

He pulled Barry's face closer so he could softly press his lips against the speedster's. It was an adorably romantic moment. I couldn't be happier for my best friend and for myself.

Later into the evening Barry and Len decided to head out. Mick and I retreated into the bedroom.

"Are we alright?" I asked Mick as I climbed into bed.

"Yea?" His rough voice questioned like he was unsure.

"I know I can be a pain in the-"

Before I could finish my statement Mick had me pinned under him. His lips found mine and all my worries faded away.

"You might be a pain in the ass but you're my pain." His smile was small but genuine.

I couldn't help laughing at that. That was cheesy! Mick Rory just gave me a cheesy line!

I raised my head up enough to kiss him. He still had me pinned on the mattress. He released my hands as his tongue fought against mine.

His hands slowly trailed down my arms, down my sides, then came to a rest at my hips. He hooked his fingers around the waist band of my panties then pulled them slowly down my legs. He broke away from the kiss to completely take my underwear off and toss them to the floor.

His hand then slid behind my back making me arch so he could unclip my bra. He rid me of that last piece of clothing before laying on his side.

He grabbed my waist then turned me over so my back was to his front. He pulled my body as close to his as he possibly could. The heat coming off him had me in a trance.

He gently grabbed my thigh while placing small kisses around my neck. He pulled my thigh upwards to give himself room to slide inside me.

He slowly pushed himself inside making me arch back more into his heated body. He groaned against my neck when he was completely filling me.

This was different. This felt different. It was sensual. It was romantic but at the same time it was hot and lustful.

His thrusts were slow but I didn't mind. His hands started to roam my body just as slow as his thrusts. He was taking his time. Savoring the moment. I wrapped one of my arms behind his head while my other hand intertwined with his.

He held my hand with his while he felt every inch of bare skin he could possibly reach.

His thrusts never faltered. He stayed at the same slow pace enjoying the feeling of us connected.

My head fell back against his chest as I began feeling my climax start to build. He wrapped his arm tightly around me but kept his thrusts slow.

He groaned into my neck letting me know he was close. The vibration from it sent a chill threw me causing me to clench up and release with a soft murmur of his name.

He kissed along my neck once more continuing his thrusts until a deep groan escaped him. He clung to me tightly as he too came down from his euphoric high.

He slowly pulled out of me but kept my body close to his. I loved the feeling of him wrapped around me. I felt protected. I felt warm. I loved every second I had with him.

I just love him completely.

My eyes snapped open at the thought I just had. Do I really? Do I truly love him?

I turned myself over so I could look at him. Those intense eyes were already staring at me. He smirked then placed a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose.

I love him. I'm in love with Mick Rory.

"When do you have to leave?" I asked softly trying to sound normal even though my head was screaming to tell Mick how I felt.

"A few days. Sara said she didn't mind us staying longer. She wanted to visit her family anyway in Star City." His deep voice now sounded groggy.

"Sara? I thought Rip was the one calling the shots?" I questioned curiously.

"He was but then he disappeared. Left a message saying he had to take care of something." Mick explained softly.

I snuggled in as close as I could to Mick. Resting my head on his chest to listen to his heart beat.

What has this man done to me?