Chapter 27

"Trust me" I spoke softly towards Nate knowing he was the only one who really knew me.

"Gideon, is this really Nate's little sister from the future?" Sara asked as she stared me down.

"Yes" was all the AI said.

"Fine, strap in everybody" Sara ordered as she went for the captain's chair.

I didn't hesitate to strap myself in the closet seat to me. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. Mick and Len both warned me about the side effects. But both are completely different. Being told about something and actually experiencing it is not the same thing.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would. It was like the blink of an eye and we were stopping.

"Is this the vanishing point?" Nate asked raising a brow.

"No, it's the temporal zone." Mick grunted again from his seat.

"We need to recharge then we will head for the Vanishing Point." Sara informed us as she unclipped her chair straps.

I followed everyone else and got out of my seat. A few of the legends dismissed themselves to go rest or clean up. Within minutes it was only Sara, Nate, Ray, Mick, and myself left on the main deck.

"So how did you know about Snart?" Sara asked taking a seat in one of the passenger chairs.

"My friend and I are very close to him in the future. Snart, I mean. Len told us about what happened to him and that I had to inform you guys that he was still alive." I explained easy enough.

"Oh, when we find Len its best you don't tell him any of that." I added realizing how much I had said.

"If you don't want to go through hell with him I suggest you don't call him Len either." Mick pointed out.

"Thank you Mick But I have already been warned about that." I smiled sweetly at him.

"How do you know me?" He asked leaning to prop his elbows on his knees.

"All of you will meet me eventually." I said dismissively waiving my hand.

"You" I pointed to Mick.

"Will actually meet me first out of everyone other than Nate of course."

He seemed to glare at me like he was trying to intimidate me or something. I only laughed. He sat up slowly as he stared in surprise at me.

"Sorry Mick, the glare doesn't work on me." I laughed shaking me head at him.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket which surprised me. Am I seriously getting a call right now? I pulled it out and saw Mick Rory's hand holding mine showing off our wedding rings.

"Excuse me for a second." I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hello?" I answered the call expecting not to be able to hear them.

"Lex! How's it going so far?" Mick asked loudly.

"How in the hell are you calling me right now?" I questioned in complete astonishment.

"I don't know some magic thing that Gideon does." I could actually see him shrugging in my head.

"It's fine but I don't think you know how to take me just yet." I giggled glancing back to the younger Mick who was still staring at me.

"Yea, he is going to want to kill you before he trusts you." Mick's voice sounded half apologetic.

"Eh I'll get threw it" I laugh.

"You know you're eventually gonna have to tell him who you are right?" Mick asked barely audible above all the background noise.

"I figured that. What on earth is going on over there?" I questioned slightly concerned.

I unconsciously turned back towards everyone who was sitting in the room. They were all staring at me now. I was too deep into the conversation with my husband to notice their stares.

"Mel and Len are playing with Jack." He sounded like he was talking about 3 children.

"Tell Mel to behave and look after her uncle and Jack." I joked always making my girl feel important.

She loved getting tasks to do so I would make up random ones for her and she would see it threw to the end.

"Eh they'll be alright" Mick answered.

"So help me Mi- mister, if any of them get hurt I will shove this size 4 foot so far up your ass-" I was cut off at the sound of Barry coming in the room.

I only knew that's what happened because I head both Mel and Len shout "Barry" at the same time.

"Tell Allen he's in charge" I ordered waiting to hear Mick say it.

"I love you" is what he said instead.

I couldn't help the blush that crossed my cheeks.

"I love you too you big idiot." I laughed then hung up quickly.

"Who was that?" Nate questioned as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"No one" I answered a little too quickly.

"You tell no one you love them?" Mick questioned in his deep, rough voice.

"That was my husband" was all I said as I sat back down in my seat.

No one else seemed to have anymore questions so I excused myself to freshen up and grab a snack. I walked into the kitchen/dining area to find Mick sitting at one of the tables. His feet were propped up on the table as he leaned back in his seat cleaning his gun.

"When you said Allen, you didn't happen to be referring to Barry Allen did you? CSI for CCPD?" Mick asked not taking his eyes off his gun.

"No" I answered flatly.

"At least I know how to tell when you're lying now." He added.

He sat his gun on the table then turned slightly to give me his full attention.

I sighed not thinking I'd have to tell him so soon.

"Yea, Barry Allen" I answered truthfully.

"He's you're friend and why you are close enough to Snart to call him Len without swallowing your teeth." Mick gave me a small smirk.

"Hard to believe those two are still together in 10 years." He shook his head.

"At least I don't have to tell the kid he's dead." Mick added with a shrug.

"Oh please Mick. I know you are over joyed right now at the news of him not being dead." I laughed but then shut my mouth quickly.

"How do you know so much about me?" He asked as his gaze turned hard again.