Chapter 7

I held Mick's arm as we walked towards my apartment. I stayed silent for a minute waiting to see if he had anything to say. The silence told me he was waiting on me.

"I need to apologize" I said watching my feet as we walked.

Mick grunted in agreement but said no more.

"I didn't mean what I said Mick. I was just super pissed off at the three of you for thinking I'd believe that stuff. I still don't fully believe it but I'm not going to say it's not possible. I overreacted and said things I didn't mean."

I hadn't taken my eyes off my feet until we reached my apartment building. I finally looked up to meet Mick's eyes. He was already staring at me.

"It's fine, I just have a short fuse." Mick spoke roughly.

"Do you want to come up?" I asked nodding my head towards the building.

He gestured with his hand for me to lead the way. I happily made it into the building up 12 floors to my apartment. Once inside I pulled my jacket off hanging it on a hook by the door. I placed my keys in the bowl on my coffee table before turning to Mick.

"I'm guessing you already knew about Barry and Leonard." I said smiling at the thought of those two.

"Yep, I knew Snart was fucking someone then I found out it was the flash then I found out Barry Allen is the flash." He shrugged obviously not thinking much of it.

"I think they are absolutely adorable." I gushed heading into the kitchen.

I made Mick and I a quick snack then sat at the table. Mick joined me quietly. We both sat eating with no conversation. Just like the silence last time it was comfortable. I'm not sure what is drawing me towards this man but I don't think I can fight it.

I quickly washed the dish as Mick kept his eyes trained on my every move. When I went for the bedroom he was up and following me immediately.

Mick walked over to the bed and sat on the edge while I went to my closet. I changed into one of my night shirts and panties before going to the bed.

"So how'd you get mixed up with the Legends?" I asked as I stretched out under the blankets.

Mick moved to lay down next to me.

"Snart talked me into it" he grumbled.

"What about my brother?" I asked as I played with the fabric of Mick's shirt.

"He was an accident but he's become useful." Mick shrugged the best he could in his position.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I peered up at him threw my lashes.

He nodded.

"Please keep an eye on my brother. He's really the only family I have left. I was pissed that he left me behind but I can't blame him. I just want to make sure he's safe."

"He'll be just fine" he gave me a small smile.

I uncovered the both of us so I could push Mick off his side and onto his back. Then I straddled him. The action seemed to take him off guard for only a second before his hands found my thighs.

I leaned down capturing his lips with mine. His grip on my legs tightened as our tongues battled one another. I sat up breaking the kiss. Mick followed my lead. He ripped his shirt off before I could get mine over my head. I nipped at his neck receiving a groan.

I slowly trailed my lips down his chest. Nipping at the skin randomly until I stopped at the hem of his jeans. I undid the button and zipper. I pulled his jeans and boxers off in one quick motion. After tossing his clothes to the floor I moved back up to his dick.

I glanced up at him to see him watching me with curious eyes. I dipped down and licked him from the base of his shaft to the tip. I took him in my hand so I could tease the tip. Licking around the sides before taking him into my mouth. He groaned when I took all of him in. I started to bob my head up and down as he fingers found my hair. He guided my head gently not forcing me to go too deep.

He pulled my head up making me let go of his dick. He motioned for me to come closer which I did. Once I was straddling him again he kissed me ferociously. I couldn't help but moan when I felt his fingers brush past my still covered nerve.

He pulled my panties to the side with one hand while he guided himself to my entrance with the other. I stayed still as he slowly pushed himself inside. I sat up slowly taking more of him in. Once he was completely filling me I started to move. Rolling my hips against him. His length was already hitting my spot. It only encouraged me to do more. When I began to bounce taking Mick's full length in repeatedly he grabbed my hips.

His grip was tight but not painful. At first he helped me move up and down on him. As soon as I started to feel my orgasm approaching he wrapped his arms around my back. He pulled me completely against him and held me tightly. His hips began to buck up into mine like he'd never be able to feel this way again.

I screamed his name as my release washed over me. Mick followed behind a few hard thrusts later. He pulled himself out of me but kept a tight grip around me so I wouldn't move.

"I have to leave tomorrow." His voice was almost a whisper.

"Are you guys going after that artifact?" I asked as I got comfortable on top his chest.

"Yea" he mumbled into my hair.

"Sleep like this tonight" he added as his other arm wrapped around me again.

I did just that. I feel asleep laying on top of Mick Rory's massive chest.