Kizana Sunobu

" Senpai, when will you ever notice me," she whispered to herself. She stared at her senpai, Taro Yamada. He was sitting on the edge of the fountain, reading his typical book. The lovesick girl smiled, and then walked out of the plaza. She had some' business' to take care of.

The yandere saw her, the freak with the purple tornado hair. She smirked. This was going to be a breeze. Kizana was standing outside, right by the incinerator. The delinquents weren't there either. Ayano didn't know why or didn't even care why she was there. But this is going to be a perfect kill.

She sneaked up behind the oblivious girl, and stabbed a knife right into her back. The girl was obviously shocked at the sudden attack, but then fell to the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood. Oh, how Ayano loved sneak attacks. Then, Ayano cleaned up the bloody mess, and threw away the knife and her bloody clothes, and got a new uniform from Info-chan. She looked just like she had before she killed Kizana. Ayano felt joy in killing, and she didn't know why. Maybe it was because it was one rival down from stopping her have senpai.

She still had a LOT more rivals to kill though. And some are very strong. Even stronger than her. She needs some sort of way to get stronger, and the an idea popped into her head.

"I should join the martial arts club," she announced to herself.

Sorry this was so short, I was low on ideas (on the first chapter) and its like 12pm here.