Dream

Ayano fluttered open her grey eyes, and stared at her ceiling intently. Her eyes were wet from tears. She just woke up from a dream, actually more like a nightmare, and she didn't like it one bit.

(Her dream)
Ayano ran towards the renowned cherry blossom tree, at the back of the school. Ayano had eliminated all the obstacles stopping her from getting senpai. And now, she would finally confess her feelings to senpai. She dreamed of this day forever! And now it was going to be reality. Ayano smiled, and rushed towards the mythical tree where Taro Yamada was waiting for the person who left a note at his locker. Ayano eventually made it to the tree. Taro looked at her as she arrived. 'I was late! No, what if senpai likes punctual girls and he doesn't like me?!' She thought. 'No, no that can't be!' She worried. 'Wait.... what if senpai's....gay?' She thought but then shook it off. 'What if.... he just doesn't like me at all....' She wondered. She had to try anyway. Ayano didn't kill all ten girls, a few bossy teachers, a few pesky martial artists... oh yeah and annoying Midori for nothing. She had to at least try to get her senpai's heart.

"Konichiwa Taro-senpai, I called you here today to tell you something very important..." She started. Her face turned a rosy color, and she looked down to hide it. Ayano breathed in deeply, and then let it out slowly.

"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu!"(I think it means I love you, I used google translate, and it's often wrong so sorry if it's wrong) she shouted. She handed out her love letter to her senpai. He took it from her hands, and started to read it. It was plain and simple, it only said: Taro-senpai, I love you and have always loved you ever since I met you on that first day of school. I hope you will accept my feelings... Ayano Aishi, and then it finished. Taro looked back at the charcoal haired girl, who still had her head hung to hide her red face. "Ayano-chan, I'm so sorry, but...I don't like you back....' He admitted. Ayano looked up at him, and tears slid slowly down her face. She bit her lip to stop any more tears from coming, but it didn't work. Ayano ran as far away from the tree as she could. She could never face her senpai, ever again!

(End of her dream, no nightmare)
A few tears actually slid down her face, and she wiped them away. She really didn't like the being sad. It was one of the worst emotions that she now had. Ayano got up from her bed and checked the time. It was the normal time she wakes up at on weekends, it was 9 am. She went downstairs and went into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. She was really hungry since she didn't have anything to eat last night. Even though she had made food she didn't eat any of it. She made it for Budo, but Sho and Juku ate all of it. Made sense, no one would want to eat when they're stomach had just gotten badly ripped open. Oh yeah, she had to visit Budo today. He must be in an awful condition right now. But right now, she had to tend to her own needs. Ayano made herself some simple breakfast, a bowl of rice accompanied with an egg. She ate it all up in a flash, and then threw the bowl into the sink. She can clean it later. Ayano went upstairs again, and chose what she wanted to wear. It was a nice, sunny day out, so Ayano decided on a rose red loose T-shirt, and a pair of grey shorts. A very simple look, but it was nice and fitting for the sunny day. She tied her hair up into her normal ponytail, and then she put on a pair of red sneakers. When she was satisfied with her look, she left to go to Budo's house.

Ayano recognized the house from yesterday, so it was easy to find it. She knocked on the door. A while later, the door was answered by Budo's mom. When she saw Ayano, she smiled brightly. "Ohayōgozaimasu, Mrs. Masuta," Ayano greeted. "Ohayōgozaimasu, Ayano,"she greeted back and welcomed her in. "I'm guessing that you're here to see Budo," she asked, and Ayano nodded. Budo's mom smiled at her again, and told her,"he's still upstairs." Ayano smiled back, and then climbed the stairs. She knocked on the door, and when she heard, "come in," she slowly opened the door, and saw Budo still in his bed. He smiled at her when she entered the room. His hair was messier than before, and he didn't have his headband around his head. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black trousers, but the blanket was covering his lower body. There was a blood stain on the part of his stomach where he got stabbed, and it was really visible since he was wearing white. "Hi, Ayano," he said. Ayano smiled back and then she said," it's the first time I've ever seen you without your headband on." "What?!" He asked himself, and felt his forehead for the band. Budo realized that he didn't have it on, and then frantically looked around for his martial arts headband. Ayano slightly giggled and then handed him his headband. He wrapped the headband around his forehead and then smiled as if to thank her. "So ho are you feeling?" Ayano asked the male. "I've been better, but I'm okay," he answered. "My mom brought me to the hospital, the doctor said that I didn't puncture my stomach, so that's good, so I just got some stitches, I'm fine now," "But its so boring sitting here alone all day," he admitted. "Well, I'm here now, right?" Ayano told him. "And anyway, that's the price you have to pay to get better," she replied. "Well, this is too boring, all I can do is sit here," he complained. Ayano smiled and looked around his room for anything to keep Budo amused.