Awkward

Ayano wondered who that boy was. She snapped a photo of him and sent it to Info chan. Moments later, all his information came up.

Budo Masuta

Reputation: 0

Personality: Heroic

Crush: ????

Club: Martial Arts

Self-Defense: Martial Arts Master

Ayano read the information and then she decided that she would sta- I mean 'watch' senpai read his book. She watched the black haired boy read the burgundy colored book. The male wouldn't ever drop that book. Sometimes she even wonders if that book is the real rival. The bell rang and everyone started to get to class. Ayano did too.

She was daydreaming of course, through the whole lesson. She was plotting about who to kill next, and what way she should do it. And sensei caught her, as usual, and told her to focus. The class ended and everyone gushed out of the classroom. But Ayano was stopped by the teacher."Ms. Aishi, I need to talk to you," she told her. Ayano knew what this was going to be about. But she didn't care." I have noticed that ever since the start of the school year, you have been lacking attention in class. Is there a specific reason as to why that is happening?" sensei asked. Ayano could never say that it was because of her senpai, so she made up a lie.

" Well, I have some family problems right now," she replied, looking down like she was trying to prevent herself from crying. She started to sniff to make it seem more realistic. Fortunately, sensei believed her and didn't go into details." I understand how you feel, it's okay, but please try to concentrate in the lesson,' sensei said. Ayano nodded her head and walked out of class. Wow, I didn't think she would believe it,' she thought to herself.' But that ordeal wasted so much valuable time.' she also thought.

The yandere wasnt looking where she was going and bumped into a person. She looked at who it was, to see the martial arts master himself... again." I-I am so sorry, I-I wasnt looking at where I w-was going, a-again," he said and started to laugh lightly. She wondered why he was stuttering, but discarding that thought, Ayano laughed too, but it was fake as it was just to show that she was normal. She dusted herself off and started to go to ' follow' senpai home. But Budo grabbed her hand. She turned around to face him." H-hey, the other martial arts members and I were going to do an activity today, so since you're a member now, you should join us." he offered. Ayano considered the offer, she could follow senpai or she could train to kill her rivals.' Senpai can survive one time without me, right?' she thought to herself." Okay," she replied. "Great," he smiled and started to walk towards the club room. Ayano followed him.

They walked into the huge dark grey-green colored room. Two members were sparring in the middle of the mat. They were actually just standing, probably waiting for someone to make a move. Two other members were sitting beside a changing room." Guys, we have a new member in the club, um... he started to introduce. The members all stopped what they were doing and listened to their teacher." Aishi, Ayano," she finished off Budo's sentence." Ayano, this is Juku, Sho, Mina, and Shima," Budo said to Ayano."Guys, let's do our club activity now," Budo said. Ayano changed into her gi. Then, everyone started to do high kicks as Budo started to shout out motivational quotes.

Ayano was one step closer to getting her precious senpai. She didnt even focus on the activity properly. The club activity ended and she just sat there as everyone started to change. The club members looked at her as if she was crazy. Well, she kinda was crazy to be honest. She snapped back into reality when she heard laughing and talking in the background. She then realized the time. She rushed into the changing room. She was about to change when she realized someone was in the room. Budo was in the small room with no shirt on. Ayano felt a light blush creeping up onto her cheeks." Um, hi," she said in her typical monotone voice. Budo was as red as a tomato and and you could tell from his face that he was uncomfortable with this situation. He didn't have to say to get out as the yandere knew that this was awkward. She got out of the occupied room and stood beside it.' Why so stupid, Ayano,' she gave out to herself. The embarrassed club leader exited the changing room. Ayano got in and changed. She was actually a little embarassed herself. When she got out of the changing room, the leader was still there. He was still a little scarlet from the encounter, but he smiled at her. Well, he tried to. Ayano lightly smiled back, to seem normal. The pair exited the club room and the leader locked it. Ayano started to run to her house, and Budo didnt try to stop her. He was still shocked from what happened.