Best Friends?

Ayano watched as her senpai walked into the school. What surprised her was that Osana wasn't walking beside him, or giving out to him. Actually, she wasn't to be seen anywhere. Taro was talking and laughing with someone though. Ayano was shocked at who she saw. It was none other than the martial arts leader, Budo Masuta. 'Wait, Info chan didn't say anthing about Budo and Taro being friends?' she thought as  the pair high-fived and walked to their respective lockers. She did too, and then took out her phone when no one was around. She texted Info Chan. She had to know what was going on. Moments later, a message appeared.'Heh, I forgot to tell you that, Taro and Budo are best freinds. They've known each other since they were very young. Taro knew Budo even before he knew Osana.

'Wow, I could have used that information ages ago.' She texted back to her. No response came. She better stay on Budo's good side, because, well he's a martial arts psycho and he's senpai's best friend. But what if he tells him all the weird stuff that I do? Well, maybe I could make him my friend. Just for senpai, of course.

She snapped out of her trance just when the bell rang.' What, was I thinking about that for that long?' she asked herself. She shrugged it off, and started her way to class. She tried to concentrate in class because it was about biology. She had a perfect plan to kill her next rival. When class was over, her teacher wanted to talk to her. She said that it was great seeing Ayano concentrate on her studies. Ayano bid her goodbye and then went to find Budo. She just hoped that he would'nt be too weirded out and remember what happened last time they were together. She finally found him talking with Juku. Juku then left to have his lunch. Perfect. Ayano walked up to the boy." Hi, Budo senpai," she greeted in her monotone voice. Budo looked surprised when she talked, and then a tint of blush came upon his cheeks." A- Aishi san, um good to see you," he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"So, I was wondering if we could have lunch together?" she asked." Um, I, um I would love to." he answered." Great," she said and started to walk to the rooftop of the school. She turned around. " Aren't you coming?" she questioned to Budo. The martial arts leader sheepishly smiled, and frantically followed behind the yandere.