The Meeting (edited)

The sun rose high in the sky. It's rays of sunlight sneaked in through the nearly closed off curtains of Ayano's bedroom. Ayano groaned and covered her blanket over her head.' Why does the stupid sun have to shine so  brightly?!' Ayano thought as she reluctantly got up. She closed the curtains so that no light could come in. And that's how she liked her bedroom. Dark, dull and gloomy. She checked the time on the alarm clock beside her bed." 6:00, huh, that's not bad," she said to herself, and then she went to shower. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair. After that, it was still early so she decided to read some manga. She didn't like reading, but she didn't dislike it either. She just didn't care about it, so she had a neutral feeling about the topic. She spent quite a good while reading the books, maybe like an hour or so. She got bored of reading so she went on her Saikou Station 4(I think it's 4, sorry if it's not) and browsed through her selection of games. She played random games for a while until she got bored of that too. She checked the time. '8:00, wow, I spent a lot of time reading and playing games.' she acknowledged.

Ayano's stomach grumbled and she knew that was a sign that she had to eat breakfast. She got up from the floor, and walked out her room to the kitchen. Ayano wasn't skilled in cooking either. She didn't like it nor dislike it. Just like for reading, and every other subject, in her mundane life. But, she knew how to make a decent meal for herself. Ayano decided on just basic toast for that day, since she didn't feel like making anything special. She plopped the bread into the toaster and patiently waited for the bread to magically turn into toast. The poor piece of bread (well toast now) popped out of the toaster and flew up into the air. Ayano quickly caught the toast and put it on her plate. She was as fast as lightning.' I guess the martial arts turned out to be useful in my normal life as well,' she admitted. She spread some butter and jam on the toast to make it more appetizing. Then she ate the toast and then washed the dishes that were dirty from the last few days. She didn't bother cleaning them because she was busy with school and homework. The time flew by while she was cleaning the house a little bit. By the time she had finished, it was fifteen minutes till ten. Ayano then got ready. She opened her wardrobe. All her clothes were red and black, her two favorite colors. She had a few different colored ones, but those were either gifts, or stuff that her mom buys her. She decided on wearing a blood-red t-shirt and black jeans. She put on her black leather jacket over her shirt, but didn't zip it up. She tied her hair into her signature ponytail and then looked in the mirror. She looked fine. She tied her martial arts band around her head and then she left to go to the martial artists meeting venue.

Ayano looked around for the cream colored hose that Budo had shown her the other day. She saw a light-blue one, then a beige one like hers, then she saw a cream-colored one like what Budo had shown her. There was a silver car in the porch, and that confirmed that it was his house. She walked towards it and rang the doorbell. A few moments later, Budo appeared at the door, and he smiled. He was wearing a white t-shirt and dark-grey jeans, with a black unzipped hoodie on. And like always, he was wearing his martial arts headband. 'Does he ever take it off?' she often thought. "Good morning, Ayano," he smiled at her. He looked around his porch." Is no one else here yet?" he asked her. Ayano shook her head. "Well, anyway, come in," Budo told her. Ayano walked into his house. His house was different than her house. The architecture was nearly the same, but the way the house was decorated was different. For one, the house was lit properly, and the windows were open. Then, there was the feeling in the house. A happy feeling, not like her dull house which is only inhabited by her. Budo cheerily smiled at her and then told her," you can sit down, I'll just go get snacks."