Another Ayando Plan

As Ayano hoped, the rumours about her and Budo being a couple had calmed down, with only a few people left to ship it. People even quickly forgot about Midori's demise, and went on with life like nothing happened. Some were even happy that she died, as she was the most annoying student ever!

The martial arts club went back to normal, and the leader back in buisness. After a normal Monday, the Ayando club decided to meet up and discuss.... 'stuff.'

"Guys, I know who Ayano likes!" Shima exclaimed when they all arrived at their secret Ayando club meeting place; Juku's house. They picked Juku's house since one: he had a huge mansion and the biggest room ever, and two: he had the whole place to himself for a few months(except for a few servants and his butler, so they decided it was the best choice.

The others looked at her with wide eyes, not moving at all.

"W-who is it?" They asked cautiously.

"Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I think its Taro," she told them.

"How do you know? And why aren't you 100% sure?" Asked Mina.

"Well, I saw her look at him blushing, and she tried her best to not get too close. And I'm not 100% sure because I don't know if she was looking at someone else, or maybe just got flustered." Shima explained.

The others wisely thought about what she said. They couldn't let their ship break.

"We need to get Ayano to fall in love with Budo as soon as possible," Sho muttered and the others agreed.

After a few minutes of silence and brain clogs working, Juku announced a plan.

"Ooh, I've got a plan to get Budo and Ayano closer!" He shouted and the other martial artists looked up at him with relief and happiness.

"Okay then, spill the beans!" Shima said.

"Well, what if someone throws a party and the whole school goes. Then, we try to get them closer?" He finished, unsure about the plan now.

The four friends looked at each other with questioning looks.

"I guess its better than nothing. And anyway, who's gonna throw the party?" Sho asked.

"Its staring right in front of you! Juku is!" Mina said.

"Wait, what!?" Juku shouted.

"He's got a big house, mansion, to be exact, his parents aren't home either, isn't that perfect!" Mina finished.

"You're right," they realized and agreed.

"So Juku, you are throwing a party for the whole school.... say, on Friday. We secretly try to get Budo and Ayano closer, and then maybe they'll get together!" Shima explained.

Everyone agreed on that plan, and then they discussed how exactly to get hem to interact with each other. Now that, was the hard part.

I know, I know, this chapter is really short... but I just wanted to post something since its been forever since I did! I'll try to get a longer chapter out next time! I will also try to make the next chapter more interesting, but right now,  my brain's dry of ideas..... I HATE WRITER'S BLOCK!!!! >:(

Yin~