Sparring

The pair got to the roof of the school. Midori was standing by the railing emailing Yandere Dev, of course. Does she ever stop!? Anyway, they sat down on a bench and sat awkwardly. Ayano tried to strike up a conversation since Budo didn't." So, a nice blue sky today, isn't it?" she asked because she didn't know what else to say. Instinctively, Budo looked up to the sky. Ayano was right. It was a cerulean blue sky, with only a few clouds to be seen. The sun was shining brightly." Yeah it is nice, hey look at that cloud, it looks like a duck," Budo finally talked.

" If you looked at it from this angle," she said as she she tilted her head a bit," It actually looks like a dinosaur. Budo tilted his head as well. He laughed a little, and then said," ooh, look at that one, it looks like a fish." " Actually, it looks like a shark to me," she told him. The two of them debated the shape of the clouds for a while.

Soon enough, the bell rang. Budo and Ayano didn't even notice the time fly by." Bye, Aishi-san, it was fun talking with you today." Budo announced." My friends call me Ayano," she told him. "So, you can call me Ayano, Budo-senpai," she finished." Well then, you can call me Budo," Budo said with a smile. Ayano smiled as well, insincerely. Then, the pair parted ways and went to their classes.

Ayano focused on the lesson properly, and wrote down all she needed to kill her next rival. The lesson ended, and Ayano left the classroom. She decided that she would go to the martial arts club. She got lost a bit, but in the end, she found the room. Budo was standing there watching his disciples train." Hi," Ayano greeted, which startled him." Oh, Aishi-san, I mean Ayano, what are you doing here?" he asked." Well, this is my club right, so am I not allowed here?" she questioned rhetorically." O- of course, I um, got a bit confused," he told her, with an embarrassed blush forming on his cheeks. Sho and Mina were still just standing there, waiting for someone to attack. Ayano got fed up of just looking at two mannequins standing on the sparring mat, so she told them to attack. They both were startled, and then punched each other at the same time. They both fell down from the impact. Everyone started to laugh. Ayano joined in to fit in. The pair on the floor got up and dusted themselves off then sat down beside their friends. Now everyone looked confused." Now what?" Shima asked out loud. Everyone looked at her, then shrugged." Why not have a sparring match, Ayano, you never had one before?" Budo interrupted the silence. Ayano looked at him." Who do you wanna go against.... what about Juku, start off easy," he said to which Juku was offended." Okay," she replied in her monotone voice.

Juku and Ayano got into a sparring position. Juku ran towards her to punch her, but Ayano stuck her foot out. This caused him to trip and land face first on the floor." I won," Ayano said." "Well, that was easy, eh?" Budo said and then suggested that Ayano sparred with Shima next. The girls got into position. Ayano defeated her just like she had with Juku. Sho was next. He was alittle harder than the others, but she still beat him by landing a few punches, distracting him and then pushing him onto the ground. Mina was harder again. But she finally got her out. The martial arts master was surprised at her strength. She beat all the members so quickly."Well, what now," she asked." I actually didn't expect this much from you," he started." But I, Budo Masuta, challenge you myself to spar." he finished.' I could beat him just like I did the others,' she thought as they got into a sparring position...