Detective Midori Gurinuuuuu!

Ayano walked through the plaza of the school. The rainbow-haired girls were all talking in their typical circle, and so were the rainbow boys. Ayano sat on the other end of the fountain were there was nobody in sight. She hated humans, and just seeing them made her sick. But she could still hear their loud laughing and chatting. Why did humans have to be social creatures? The world would have been way nicer if they would all just shut up. Just then, an unexpected person sat beside her. Ayano didn't want to talk to anyone right now, but she looked to who it was. Her mouth dropped when she saw who the mysterious person was. It was none other than....(can you guess who it is?)

Senpai sat down beside her and smiled when he saw her look at him. "Hey Ayano-chan!" he cheerfully greeted. "O-oh, h-hi Taro-s-senpai," she stuttered. This is why she can NEVER talk to her senpai. Taro started to laugh, he was probably wondering how stupid she is. 'Stupid Ayano, you had to make a fool out of yourself in front of senpai! Great, just great...' she thought. "You don't need to call me that, call me Taro," he told her. "T-Taro," she corrected, which made him laugh even more. Ayano blushed rosy red, and she looked down onto the ground to hide it. "You're really cute when you're nervous," senpai told her, which made her rapid beating heart stand still. "Y-you think I'm cute?!" she asked, not believing what Taro told her. He nodded, which made her blush even darker. After a while, senpai asked her something which made her heart soar. "Hey, Ayano? Would you like to... um... maybe have lunch with me?" he asked. Ayano's mouth remained shut, because she didnt know what to say. "It's okay if you dont want to, I-," she didnt let him finish. "I would love to!" she piped up. Taro smiled at her and said," great, see you at lunch then." He then left because the bell rang, signaling for class to start. Ayano left to go to class too.

She couldn't focus on the lesson, she was too busy thinking about senpai. Not like normal though, how senpai appraoched her and started to talk to her! 'This has to be a dream, right? Senpai invited her to lunch!' Aishi-san, please concentrate on the lesson," sensei ordered. She was teaching about World War 2, Ayano already knew enough about that subject. When class ended, Ayano was excited and also very anxious. 'What if I make a fool out of myself? Senpai would never like me!' She thought. She made it to the cafeteria where senpai was sitting down at the table, with a bento on the table in front of him. "Hey Ayano!" Taro said when he saw her. Ayano walked towards him and sat down beside him. "H-hi, T-Taro-sen- I mean Taro," she corrected herself. Taro slightly laughed at her mistake. "Where's Osana-chan today?" she asked her senpai. "Oh, well, she's sick today," Taro told her. "I heard you joined the martial arts club," he started. Ayano nodded and said," yes, I did." "Well, do you like it?" Taro asked. "Yeah, it's not that bad," she admitted. "That's nice," he said, unsure of what else to say, and then started to eat. Ayano picked at her food because she was really nervous. "Hey, you okay?" Taro asked her. Ayano blushed, and then vigorously nodded. When Taro finished his bento, he started another conversation. "So, you seem to be friends with Budo," he said, but she couldn't hear what he said because the background was too loud. The girls and boys were laughing and screaming their heads off. "What did you say?" she asked loudly. "I said that you and Budo seem like very close friends!" He screamed, bit she still couldn't hear him. Musume was laughing like a pig, and so were the others. "What?!" Ayano shouted. Taro was fed up right now and he screamed loudly, but a bit too loudly, "I said that you seem very close to Budo!" Everyone in the plaza shut up and listened intently to what Taro just said. "Oh my gosh, Ayano and Budo are like, super close?!" Musume shouted. "I've always seen them hanging out, but I thought they were just friends!" Kokona admitted. "I don't think that they're just friends," Saki added. "Yeah!" everyone else agreed. Ayano cursed in her mind, and said," we're just friends, guys." "Really, I don't think anyone will believe that," Yui told her. A round of nods went around.

Ayano was super mad right now. 'Budo isn't anyone special in my life. 'To be honest, he's not even my friend!' she thought. "I'm sorry I got you into this mess," senpai told her. "I-it's okay, really. I wouldn't blame you for thinking that." she said. "The only bad thing is that the social butterflies heard it, it will spread in a matter of seconds," she told him. "I've got to tell everyone about this!" Midori announced. "Maybe I'll even email Yandere Dev about it!" she screamed. 'No, no, no, NO!" This can't be happening!' she thought as the green-haired girl pulled her phone out of her skirt pocket. 'Please, something, anything, stop her from typing that message!' Ayano pleaded. 'Please, please...' she started. 'Please, the annoying bell that always rings, please ring,' she asked in her mind. 'I am so sorry for calling you stupid and annoying Mr. Bell, please ring, just this once....for me?' she apologized. Ayano felt like the offended bell wasn't going to help her, as Midori was about so close to typing the message. But fortunately, Mr. Bell heard her apology, and rang, signaling time for class. 'Thank you so much, Mr. Bell, you're not that annoying after all,' she admitted. "Aww, I guess that I'll tell everyone later," she gloomily said and put her phone away. Ayano smiled and did a little dance in her head because of her victory. "Well, I'll see you later then," senpai told her, and then left to go to his class. Ayano left too.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy :)

Ayano walked towards the martial arts club room where the others were talking. She joined in on the chat too.

(An unexpected POV, MIDORI GURINUUUUU!)

I walked through the halls bored on what to do. Then I realized that I had to email everyone about the new gossip! I flipped out my phone and started to type. I waited for a while for any ideas on what to say, but I had none. What can I write about? I thought. What about I get some more information so that I could write a believable piece! That's a great idea!!! Detective Midori Gurin is on the case! I sneaked around to the martial arts club where Ayano was talking with the other martial artists. I hid behind the wall and listened in on their conversation.

They were just talking normal things, and I was about to give up, when Sho mentioned Budo. I leaned in closer towards them so I can hear them properly. "I wonder how he's holding up?" Ayano said. What does she mean by that? And why wasn't Budo in for these two days anyway? I wondered. "Yeah, maybe we should visit him today?" Juku suggested. The others hummed in agreement. "He said that he was going to be in tomorrow, so you guys better be ready," Ayano advised. "What, what do you- oh yeah, I completely forgot," Shima acknowledged. What?! What are they talking about? What was Shima going to say? I suspiciously thought. "So did I," Mina admitted. "Why does he have to give us double training, we didn't do anything that bad," Sho argued. Oh, that's what the problem was! But I still haven't figure out why Budo isn't in school, I thought. "You didn't do something bad, huh? You showed everyone his baby pictures!" Ayano argued back. "But all of us have seen them all before, and we wanted to show you too," Juku said. Ha, that's hilarious! Anyway, back to eavesdropping. "I wonder if he'll do martial arts when he comes back to school," Shima changed the topic. "He'll probably sit by or something, someone in their commonsense wouldn't fight when they're injured," Sho said. Budo's injured, huh? That makes sense, but what happened? "Yeah, but Budo will probably fight, he has commonsense and all, but he doesn't have any when it comes to taking care of himself," Sho disclosed. "You're right about that," Juku agreed. "He might not agree, but he's not going to join in, not on my watch," Ayano said. Ayano does care! I knew it!!! I thought and rejoiced. "Wow, you really care about him, don't ya?" Mina slyly asked. Ayano blushed bright red, and protested against it. "No I don't! And... I only care because... he's my friend," she told them. "Really Ayano-chan, because you act like you care for him more than a friend does," Juku said. "Yeah, the way you acted towards him when he was stabbed was weird, you acted like you cared the most, you even stayed back with him and everything!" Shima exclaimed. Ayano didn't answer and just stared at them as they explained. So Budo was stabbed?! Why couldn't he protect himself? And Ayano stayed back and helped him?!!! Oh my, this is true love!!!!

(No one's POV)

Luckily for Ayano, Mr. Bell decided to help her out and ring. Ayano thanked Mr. Bell in her mind for the second time. Detective Midori Gurin concluded her search and pieced all her information together. Her conclusion: Ayano loves Budo!!!!

Ayano went home and didn't bother going to check on Budo. He was probably fine, and anyway, she would be falling straight into a trap by going to his house. The martial arts members were probably there, and she didn't want to face them. Ayano got to her house and she did her homework. She then got ready for bed and then went to sleep. Even though the martial artists think that she likes Budo, which she doesn't, she didn't think that the day was that bad. She had lunch with senpai! Nothing could ruin her day after that.