Town

"So, can we go shopping now?!" Mina asked excitedly. "We are NOT going shopping Mina, we are going to the restaurant first!" Sho told her. "We're going shopping first, and that's final Sho!" She said to him. The two of them started a little argument on where to go. The others just sighed. Ayano decided to stop the argument. "Guys, stop. We can go to both places, but I think maybe we should go shopping first and then, when we're hungry we can go to the restaurant, okay?" She suggested. The dark-brown haired duo looked at each other and shrugged as if to say they were fine with the way Ayano told them about. "So we all decided that we are going shopping first, right?" Ayano asked. The others nodded in agreement. Ayano smiled.

So the martial artists went shopping according to Mina's request. "Wait, Mina do you even have money?" Juku asked. Mina smiled at him and took a bunch of notes out of her pockets. "You never know when you need money, right?" She said. Just then Shima took out money from her pockets as well. "That's my quote!" She told Mina and the two laughed.

(Time skip to when they started shopping)
"Ooh, look at this top Shima, isn't it cute!" Mina said. "Oh my, where did you get that top? It's fabulous!" Shima exclaimed. The girls laughed and went to try it on.
Ayano watched as the two left. She hated this. Why did she agree to this?! 'Calm down Ayano, you're doing this for senpai, and only for precious senpai...' She thought. "Hey Ayano,"a male voice said. She looked around her to see Budo. 'What does he want?!' She asked herself. 'What?' She plainly answered. "Um... well you were just standing here, by yourself so I thought you might want some company," he told her. " That's very considerate, but I like with being alone..." She replied. Budo looked at her with a confused expression. "But, no one likes to be alone," he said. Ayano looked at him. She didn't need to explain herself to someone like him. So she just said nothing. "Why don't you look at clothes with the girls?" He asked. Ayano simply answered, "I don't like shopping." "Oh, okay....well I'm going to stay here for company" He finished. Ayano looked around the clothes shop. Her eyes scanned all around for something that would make Budo go away. He was a real nuisance, but she has to him her friend, or else it would be drastic if he told senpai the bad things about her. But knowing Budo now, he wouldn't be the type to tell bad things about others, even if they are true. But he was still annoying. Ayano's ears heard a familiar sweet voice. Her eyes darted towards where the sound was coming from. She didn't believe her ears, but she truly believed her eyes. Ayano looked with utter shock at who she saw. It was none other than her precious senpai himself. He was standing by the dress section with... Osana. Ayano's blood boiled when she saw her. She hadn't killed her yet, because she was always tagging along behind senpai. But thankfully, she didn't confess to him yesterday. Ayano had kept her busy, so that senpai left the school before she pit the letter inside his locker. She needed to eliminate her as soon as possible. Maybe on Monday. But right now, Ayano was just looking at them as Osana kept on giving out to poor senpai. Budo followed her gaze, to see his best friend, Taro. "I see that you see Taro and Osana, we should go say hello to them." He smiled and grabbed Ayano's hand and walked towards them.
"Hey Taro, hey Osana, what are you guys doing here?" Budo asked and smiled at them. "Oh, hey Budo and...." Taro started. "Ayano," she told him. "Oh yeah, sorry Ayano-chan," he told her and rubbed the back is neck. "I-it's okay," she said sincerely. "We were just getting stuff for Osana for her birthday. She made me come with her," he admitted. "Well, I only made you come with me because I needed some help with picking a dress and shoes, no other reason you BAKA!" She told him. "Okay, okay relax," Taro said. Osana huffed and went back to looking at the variety of dresses to choose from. "Well, what are you guys doing here, you two on a date?" Taro asked, but there was a a slight change in his facial expression.
Ayano's dull, grey eyes widened, and a rosy blush covered her cheeks. 'Me and Budo.... on a date?!' she thought. 'Never in my life would I go out with Budo!' she finished her thought. She realized that her hand was still interlocked with Budo's. She yanked her hand out of his grasp. Just then Budo piped up with an answer to Taro's question, "no, no, nothing like that we're just hanging out as friends. And the other martial artists are here with us." He finished. Budo was blushing like mad. Taro's expression turned back to normal and he said," well, see you two around then."as Osana dragged him off to the shoes section.
'Senpai thought that I was dating Budo?' she thought. 'Well he knows now that we're not, right?' she finished her thought as Budo snapped her out of her thoughts. "Ayano, you okay?" He asked. Ayano nodded vigorously and then Budo told her that the others were done shopping so they can go. "Oh, okay," she said. Mina and Shima walked out the shop with millions of shopping bags in their hands. They were laughing and smiling. Juku and Sho walked out with nothing, but they were still talking and laughing. They didn't want to shop for anything. Makes sense. Sho was against the idea in the first place.
"So where are we off to next?" Mina asked. "I'm hungry so we need to go to a restaurant!" He said. "Okay, I guess that was that was the plan, so let's go," Budo told his martial arts students. Sho jumped with excitement as they all went to eat. "To be honest, I'm starving!" Mina agreed.
They went to a restaurant that Sho picked. There wasn't enough room for the six of them, so Shima, Juku, Mina and Sho sat at one table, while they made Budo and Ayano sit at another. The perfect plan. The waiter came and asked the four for their order first. Then, the waiter asked Ayano and Budo. "Sir, what would you and your girlfriend like to have today?" The duo blushed like two juicy cherries, and then Ayano screamed," he's not my boyfriend!" at the poor oblivious waiter. "I am so sorry miss, what would you two like?" He fixed his mistake. The Ayando club snickered in the background. Budo glanced at them with a 'what?!' face. They quieted down and then the pair ordered what the wanted. Ayano picked at her food, she didn't really have an appetite. "You okay Ayano?" Budo asked, obviously concerned. Ayano's head perked up and she nodded slowly. She avoided eye contact with him. Everyone finished their food, except for Ayano. She wasn't hungry at all. The club left the restaurant after Budo paid for the food.
"So... where are we off to next?" Juku questioned. "What time is it?" She asked to no body in particular. Budo looked down to his watch. "It's 4 pm."he told her. " Wow, time flies by when you're having fun!" Mina said. "Yeah!" Sho agreed. "Maybe to end of the day, we should go the the park," Ayano suggested. She pointed towards the park she was talking about. "That's a great idea, it will be very beautiful when the sun sets...." Shima said. The others realized where Shima was going with this. "Yeah, I agree, we should go," Juku agreed. The others agreed too, so the martial arts members went to the park.