The Fight

Ayano was first to attack. She tried to trip him like she did with Juku, but he predicted that move and dodged it. She then treid to punch him, but he dodged that as well.' Wow, he's tough,' she thought as she kept on throwing punches but missing. Just then, she kicked him right in the face, making him fall down.' Yes, finally!' she congratulated herself. The martial arts master got up as fast as he fell down, and smiled. Then he tripped her up when she least expected it. Ayano fell, but she grabbed Budo, making him fall too. She pushed him onto the floor first, then she got up. Ayano sighed, but the fight wasn't over yet. Budo got up like lightning and kicked her onto the floor. He held her down so she couldn't get up.(Imagine when she is apprehended) Everyone was shocked at what happened. Ayano was winning for a second, but in the end Budo won.

" Okay, let me go now," she told him. Budo did as he was told, and then he said," That was very good for someone who joined the club just yesterday, but I still beat you," he proudly admitted. Ayano huffed lightly. That meant that she still wasn't strong enough. But she pushed that thought aside and fake smiled." That was very challenging, but I would have won," she said. Budo laughed at that comment." Right... maybe you could train more and, you could get better and someday beat me," he said to her. Ayano smirked. 'This guy was overzealous' she thought.

Then the annoying bell that always rings when something important is going on rang, and everyone had to leave the school. Everyone changed back into their school uniform and started to leave. Budo and Ayano were careful enough not to make that same mistake, again. When Ayano was about to leave, Budo asked," Hey, A-Ayano, um I was wondering if we could walk home together?" Ayano being her monotone self answered," Ok," and then the pair headed out of the school.

One, sorry it's short, and two, sorry about the fight part, I seriously didn't know how to write that part. It's silly, I know, and nothing makes sense. Sorry!