The Walk Home

Ayano and Budo walked quietly down the road. Budo thought hard on how to start a conversation. Finally he asked," S-so,... the ground is....um, pretty?" Ayano face palmed in her mind. 'Wow,the martial arts master doesn't even know how to start a conversation,' she thought. So Ayano decided that she would start, again." You really like martial arts, huh?" she asked." Well, yeah I love martial arts, it's like... my destiny," he told her." Ever since I found martial arts, I knew it was my calling, and I am sure it still is." he kept on going. Ayano had to listen to his long speech about martial arts and how he knew it was 'destiny'.' Well it wont be 'destiny' if I kill you, so stop your blabbering,' she thought but didn't say out loud, even though she was tempted to.

Budo finally stopped and smiled her, then there was that awkward silence again." Hey, you don't really know the others properly do you?" Budo asked. Ayano looked up at him." Um, I think, so?" she answered, unsurely." Well, the dark-brown haired boy is... Sho, the dark-brown haired girl is, um.... Shima! And, um the orange haired girl is.... um...ah, I know, Juku! she screamed. Budo went into a laughing fit after she said that. Ayano scrunched her eyebrows, as if questioning him why he's laughing. A few tears fell from his eyes and he wiped them away. "What's so funny?" she asked. Budo tried to explain," the orange haired,(laugh) girl(laugh) isn't J-Juku. (laugh's even harder) Juku's a... HE!"(uncontrollable laughter) he explained. Ayano giggled a little at the mistake she made." Sorry," she said sheepishly. Budo stopped laughing and then he told her that she should be telling Juku that.

They continued walking." Maybe, so you don't mix up Juku with Shima again,  all the martial arts members should have a meeting." he advised. You should get to know them better," he told her. Budo thought for a second." Are you free this Saturday?" he asked. Ayano nodded. "Well, I'll text the others and tell them to meet me," he continued. "What time are you free at," he asked. Ayano thought about it. She then shrugged her shoulders. She saw her house. "Um, there's my house," she told him." Oh, okay feel free to text me the time you're free at." he said and smiled.

Ayano walked away to her house. She opened the door and walked inside. The house was dull and dark. Ayano liked it that way though. She walked into her bedroom and got fresh. She got her homework done, and then flopped onto her bed. She noticed the shrine in the corner. She got up and walked towards her shrine. She stared at it." Senpai...." she whispered to herself. Then she remembered something. She had to message Budo about the meeting. She went onto her computer. She typed Budo Masuta into the search bar. Of course, Budo's profile came up. She pressed it and sent a friend request. A few moments later, Budo accepted.

(Their chat)

Ayano: 'Hey'

Budo: 'Hi, did you decide yet?'

Ayano:'what about at 10 am'

Budo:'That's perfect! I'll text the others and tell them'

Ayano logged out of facebook and flopped onto her bed again. Two more days till Saturday. 'Well, atleast I killed the rival already.' she thought to herself proudly. 'This is all for senpai, all for senpai,' she repeated in her head like a chant.

Another chappie!!! I really live this story so far!!! Ayando4life